According to the "Announcement of the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China" (2019 No. 5), the 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination is scheduled to take place in two batches on August 31 and September 1, and the subjective examination is scheduled to be 10 Held on the 13th. The announcement regarding the organization of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in the implementation of the 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination is hereby announced.
I. Registration Conditions
(1) Those who meet the following requirements can register for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination:
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
2. Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and enjoy the right to vote and to be elected;
3. Possess good political, professional quality and moral conduct;
4. Have full capacity for civil conduct;
5. Possess a bachelor's degree or above in law in a full-time general college, a bachelor's degree or above in illegal studies in a full-time general college, and a master's degree in law, a master of law, or a higher degree, or an bachelor's degree in a full-time general college Bachelor degree or above with corresponding degree and legal work for three years.
"National Uniform Legal Vocational Qualification Examination Implementation Measures" before the implementation of the university (examination) or have obtained the corresponding degree of law school graduates with a bachelor's degree or above, or a college graduate with an bachelor's degree or above Those with legal expertise can sign up for the national unified legal professional qualification examination.
General colleges and universities, military colleges and universities in 2020 full-time fresh graduates (including undergraduates, the same below) and fresh graduates applying for the same academic qualifications can register for the 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination.
The following 65 regions in our district can relax the qualifications for enrolling in colleges and universities: Longan County, Mashan County, Shanglin County, Binyang County, Heng County, Liucheng County, Luzhai County, Rong'an County, Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Sanjiang Dong Autonomous County, Yangshuo County, Lingchuan County, Quanzhou County, Xing'an County, Yongfu County, Guanyang County, Longsheng Autonomous County, Ziyuan County, Pingle County, Gongcheng Yao Autonomous County, Lipu City, Cangwu County , Teng County, Mengshan County, Hepu County, Shangsi County, Lingshan County, Pubei County, Pingnan County, Rong County, Luchuan County, Bobai County, Xingye County, Tianyang County, Tiandong County, Pingguo County, Debao County, Jingxi City, Napo County, Lingyun County, Leye County, Tianlin County, Xilin County, Longlin Autonomous County, Zhaoping County, Zhongshan County, Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County, Nandan County, Tian'e County, Fengshan County, Donglan County, Luocheng Gelao Autonomous County, Huanjiang Maonan Autonomous County, Bama Yao Autonomous County, Du'an Yao Autonomous County, Dahua Yao Autonomous County, Xincheng County, Xiangzhou County, Wuxuan County, Jinxiu Yao Nationality Autonomous counties, Fusui County, Ningming County, Longzhou County, Daxin County, Tian County.
(2) Persons under any of the following circumstances shall not apply for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination:
1. Having received criminal punishment for an intentional crime;
2. Have been expelled from public office or have been revoked a lawyer's practice certificate or notary practice certificate;
3. The legal professional qualification certificate has been revoked;
4. Those who are not allowed to register for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination (National Judicial Examination) within two years have not expired or have been given no lifetime to register for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination (National Judicial Examination);
5. Being identified by the relevant state units as the object of joint disciplinary punishment for serious dishonesty and incorporated into the national credit information sharing platform;
6. Being forbidden to engage in legal profession for life due to other circumstances.
Persons in one of the situations specified in the preceding paragraph have already gone through the registration procedures and their registration is invalid; those who have already taken the examinations have invalid examination results.
(3) Those who have obtained the Class A legal professional qualification certificate shall not apply for the 2019 legal professional qualification examination.
(4) If the score of the objective questions of the 2018 legal professional qualification examination reaches the national unified passing score line or the passing of the qualifying score line is relaxed, the passing score will be valid in the 2019 legal professional qualification examination. Among them, those who have reached the national unified passing score can be confirmed to participate in the subjective test in 2019 when they register for the subjective question test. Those who meet the relaxation policy can also apply to enjoy the relaxation policy; those who reach the relaxed passing score can be registered for the 2019 objective question test and Subjective test, or directly confirm taking the 2019 subjective test.
(5) Identification of the registration conditions:
1. For the qualifications of applicants for professional qualifications, in addition to regular colleges and universities, military colleges and universities in 2020, full-time fresh undergraduate graduates and fresh graduates with equivalent academic qualifications, the applicants must have the corresponding academic qualifications when registering Degree certificate shall prevail. Applicants who do not have a degree certificate when registering shall not be registered in principle.
2019 graduates of general institutions of higher education who have completed their studies but have not yet obtained a degree certificate, and 2019 undergraduates of continuing education (including online education, adult education, open university, etc.) Those who have passed all the qualifications and obtained the diploma within this year can apply. At the end of the examination, those who pass the examination shall fill in the information for confirmation and commitment according to the online registration, and submit the graduation certificate and other materials within the prescribed period of qualification application. Exam results are invalid.
2. The valid graduation certificates for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination in 2019 are:
(1) Graduation certificates issued by adult higher education institutions and ordinary higher education institutions (including scientific research units that train graduate students) who are qualified to hold academic education, with the approval of the education administration department of the State Council;
(2) Pass the Higher Education Self-study Examination and Higher Education Diploma Examination, and the graduation certificates issued by the Higher Education Self-study Examination Committees of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities authorized by the National Higher Education Self-study Examination Committee;
(3) Graduation certificates obtained by students enrolled in party schools and military academies with the approval of the State Council's education administrative department, who are included in the national admissions plan and participate in the unified national examinations;
(4) The distance (network) education graduation certificate issued by the ordinary colleges and universities that implement the online education pilot with the approval of the education administration department of the State Council;
(5) Graduation certificates issued by the Ministry of Education, the former General Staff of the PLA, and the former General Political Department of the PLA on the "Interim Provisions on the Administration of Academic Qualifications of the People's Liberation Army".
3. The application of the relaxed academic qualifications shall be based on the household registration at the time of registration, that is, if the household registration is in a relaxed place at the time of registration, the applicants may apply for the examination in accordance with the academic qualifications determined by the relaxed policy.
(I) Registration method and time
The 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination will be registered online for objective questions. The registration time is from 00:00 on June 5 to 24:00 on June 20. Applicants should log in to the Ministry of Justice's website (www.moj.gov.cn) within the prescribed period and fill in personal information in accordance with the online registration requirements, procedures and steps. No overdue will be reported.
(2) Application materials
The applicant should have the following materials when registering:
1. A valid resident ID.
2. Graduation certificate. My graduation certificate should be able to be checked or certified on the website of the National College Student Information Consulting and Employment Guidance Center.
3. Persons applying for the relaxation policy must have local household registration to relax the qualifications for registration. When registering online, you should upload the electronic photos of the first page and personal page of the account book.
4. Photo of electronic ID. Applicants should provide a photo of their front-faced, uncrowned electronic ID within the past three months, which meets the required format (413 pixels wide by 626 pixels high). This photo will be used as the only photo for my admission ticket, test score notice, legal professional qualification application form, and legal professional qualification certificate.
5. Other materials required by the judicial administration. The applicants shall truthfully and accurately report personal information, make a true and effective commitment to the registration information, and be responsible for the authenticity of the substance of the materials submitted. When applying for online registration for full-time undergraduate graduates of junior colleges and universities and military academies and graduating masters graduates with equivalent academic qualifications, they should sign the "Graduate Commitment Letter". Individuals who have already passed the single-score examinations for higher education self-study examinations should sign the "Commitment for Commitment of Single-score Performances".
If the applicants fill in false information or deceive the registration by other means, the judicial administrative organ will deal with it in accordance with the "Measures for Handling Disciplinary Violations of the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination" and other provisions.
(3) Pay the examination fee and choose the registration place
According to the Notice of the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region on the determination of the national unified legal vocational qualification examination fee standard, our district's objective test examination fee is 122 yuan / person (Volume 1 and Volume 2). The deadline for online payment of the objective test is 24:00 on June 24th.
There are 14 test areas for objective test in our district, namely: Nanning, Liuzhou, Guilin, Wuzhou, Beihai, Fangchenggang, Qinzhou, Guigang, Yulin, Baise, Hezhou, Hechi, Laibin, Chongzuo. After the applicant has paid the examination fee for the objective test, he / she must not change the registration place.
Due to the limited number of seats in each examination area, the application must be submitted on first-come, first-served basis. When the number of applicants reaches the upper limit of the test area, please choose another test area to apply for the test.
(4) Print the admission ticket
Applicants who have been examined by the judicial administrative organs and meet the requirements for application for examination shall be granted an examination permit. Applicants can log in to the Ministry of Justice's website to download and print the admission ticket themselves from August 21 to August 30.
(V) Examination time and method
The National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination in 2019 will be conducted in batches. The judicial administrative organ of the place of registration determines the test batches of candidates based on the number of seats in each test area and the number of applicants. There are two batches on August 31 and September 1. The candidates take one of the batches. Specifically:
The first batch of examination time:
Examination paper 1: August 31, 8: 30-11: 30, the test time is 180 minutes.
Test paper 2: 14: 00-17: 00 on August 31, the test time is 180 minutes.
Examination time for the second batch:
Paper 1: 8: 30-11: 30, September 1, the test time is 180 minutes.
Examination paper 2: 14: 00-17: 00 on September 1, the test time is 180 minutes.
The objective test of the National Unified Legal Professional Qualification Examination in 2019 is closed book and computerized. The test questions, answer requirements, and answer interface are displayed on the computer display screen. Examinees should use a computer mouse or keyboard to answer directly on the computer answer interface.
(Six) qualified score line
National unified computer scoring papers are adopted for the objective examinations of the national unified legal professional qualification examination.
According to the "Implementation Measures for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination", the 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination will be determined by the Ministry of Justice in consultation with the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate and other relevant departments. On September 7, the Ministry of Justice announced objective test scores and passing scores. Test takers can print the test score notice on the Ministry of Justice website.
Passed objective test scores are valid for this year and the next test year. Candidates are requested to print the score notice on time and keep it in a safe place.
Third, subjective test
(I) Registration and payment
Those who have passed the objective test of the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination in 2018 or 2019 can register for the subjective test in 2019.
According to the Notice of the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region on the determination of the national unified legal professional qualification examination fee standard, the subjective examination fee in our district is 70 yuan / person. Registration and payment of subjective test is from 00:00 on September 7 to 24:00 on September 11. Test takers should log on to the website of the Ministry of Justice within 5 days from the announcement of the results of the objective test and confirm that they will participate in the subjective test. Pay the examination fee. If the payment is not confirmed after the due date, no additional report will be made.
Those who pass the objective test results in 2018 and confirm to register for the subjective test in 2019 (excluding those who take the objective test in 2019) can choose the test area set up by the judicial administrative agency of the province (region, city) where they live and work. Take subjective exams.
Those who pass the objective test results in 2019 should take the subjective test in the examination area set by the judicial administrative organ of the province (region, city) where the objective test registration is located.
(Two) test area setting
The test area test sites for subjective test in our district will be set in a centralized manner taking into account factors such as the number of people taking part in the subjective test, traffic conditions, and organizational implementation capabilities.
(3) Print the admission ticket
Participants who take subjective questions can log in to the Ministry of Justice's website to download and print the admission ticket themselves from October 8 to October 12.
(IV) Examination time and method
The subject examination of the 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination is October 13.
Subjective test paper: 8: 30-12: 30, 240 minutes test time.
The subject examination of the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination in 2019 will be computerized. The test questions, answer requirements, and answer interface are displayed on the computer display screen. Examinees should use a computer mouse or keyboard to answer directly on the computer answer interface.
Candidates who have difficulty using the computer test can apply for the paper-and-pen test when confirming the registration for the subjective test. Provincial (regional, municipal) judicial administrative organs shall set up paper-and-pencil examination area test centers based on the number of people participating in paper-and-pencil examinations. Those who take paper-and-pencil examinations shall answer on the answer sheet. Those who choose to use the examination papers of minority languages shall adopt a paper-and-pencil examination.
Subjective examinations are subject to uniform distribution of laws and regulations for test takers.
(V) Qualified score line
Subjective examinations for the national unified legal professional qualification examinations are conducted nationwide.
According to the "National Uniform Legal Vocational Qualification Examination Implementation Measures", the passing score line for subjective examinations is determined by the Ministry of Justice in consultation with the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate and other relevant departments. The Ministry of Justice announced subjective test scores and passing scores on November 30, 2019. Test takers can print the test score notice on the Ministry of Justice website and keep it properly.
Fourth, other matters
(1) Eligible applicants who fail to complete the online registration or print their own admission tickets due to lack of network communication conditions or inability to operate on their own, can go to the judicial administrative organ of the district where they are registered within the prescribed period.
(2) Qualified active-duty military personnel applying for the National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination shall register online, pay the examination fee, download and print the admission ticket through the website of the Ministry of Justice, and take the examination at the examination area set up by the local judicial administration. Other matters for active servicemen to register for the examination shall be handled in accordance with the relevant notification requirements of the Ministry of Justice and the Political and Legal Committee of the Central Military Commission.
(3) The National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination in 2019 does not publish test questions and reference answers. After the subjective test results are announced, if the test taker has any objections to the test results, he or she may submit a written application to the judicial administration of the place of registration within 15 days from the date of publication of the test results.
(4) Prior to the promulgation of relevant regulations for the implementation of the National Uniform Legal Vocational Qualification Examination, the relevant provisions of the original national judicial examination shall apply.
(5) The "2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination Outline" formulated and promulgated by the Ministry of Justice can be used as the basis for test preparation. The judicial administrative organs of our district do not hold pre-examination training courses, nor entrust any unit to conduct pre-examination training and guidance for the 2019 national unified legal professional qualification examination.
(6) Candidates who apply for registration in Guangxi can only select Chinese for the test paper.
(7) For other matters such as examination content, subjects, qualification approval, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan residents applying for examinations, etc., you can log on to the website of the Ministry of Justice for inquiries.
V. Consulting Services:
For matters related to the national unified legal professional qualification examination, you can consult the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and the national unified legal professional qualification examination offices of the cities under its jurisdiction.
Nanning City 0771-3389106, 3860228
Liuzhou 0772-2816488, 2829970
Wuzhou City 0774-3820565
Beihai 0779-3156537, 3156536
Fangchenggang City 0770-2822567
Qinzhou City 0777-2855520, 2844556
Guigang City 0775-4567233, 4565153
Yulin City 0775-2908770, 2907771
Baise City 0776-2867250
Hechi City 0778-2283299
Laibin City 0772-4236208
Chongzuo City 0771-7968373, 7886444
Department of Justice of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region: 0771-5888148
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Justice Department
May 24, 2019