2017〕60号 Southstone [ 2017] No. 60
Departments, Divisions, Offices of the Bureau, Municipal Legal Aid Center:
2017年政务服务政务公开政府信息公开工作计划》印发给你们，请认真组织实施。 The "Nanning Judicial Bureau's 2017 Work Report on Governmental Services and Governmental Affairs and Government Information Disclosure" is printed and distributed to you. Please carefully implement it.
2017年政务服务政务公开政府信息公开工作计划 Attachment: Nanning Judicial Bureau's 2017 government affairs service, government affairs disclosure, government information disclosure work plan
May 25, 2017
2017年政务服务政务公开 Nanning Judicial Bureau's 2017 government affairs and government affairs are open
Government Information Disclosure Work Plan
《中共南宁市委办公厅 南宁市人民政府办公厅印发〈南宁市关于全面推进政务公开工作的实施方案〉的通知》（南办发〔 2016〕107号）和 《南宁市人民政府办公厅〈关于印发 2017年南宁市政务公开工作要点的通知〉》（南府办函〔2017〕165号）文件要求，制定我局2017年政务服务政务公开政府信息公开工作计划。 In order to promote the government information disclosure work of the government affairs service and government affairs of our bureau, in accordance with the "Notice of Nanning Municipal Government's Implementation Plan on Comprehensively Promoting the Openness of Government Affairs" issued by the General Office of the Nanning Municipal Committee of the CPC Nanning Municipal People's Government (Nanban Office [ 2016] No. 107) and the General Office of the People's Government of Nanning City “Notice on Printing and Distributing the Main Points of Nanning's Public Affairs Work in 2017” (Nanfu Office Letter  No. 165) document requirements to formulate the government's open government affairs service in 2017 Information disclosure work plan. The details are as follows:
I. Overall goals and requirements
Earnestly implement the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Party and the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Plenary Sessions of the 18th CPC Central Committee, implement the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Information Disclosure, and focus on judicial administration and public concerns. Open tasks, increase openness, expand open scope, strengthen interpretation and response, enhance public effectiveness, improve government transparency and credibility, and effectively protect the public's right to information, participation, expression and supervision.
Second, attach great importance to strengthening organizational leadership
Timely enrich and adjust our bureau's government affairs service, government affairs disclosure, government information disclosure work leading group, and set up a leading group office in the bureau office to strengthen the organization, guidance, supervision and inspection of the work to ensure that the work is implemented by the leaders, institutions, and personnel.
公开原则及内容 Principles and contents of disclosure
Stick to full disclosure. Focusing on economic and social development and people's concerns, adhere to the principle of publicity as the norm and non-disclosure as the exception, and promote the disclosure of administrative decision-making, implementation disclosure, management disclosure, service disclosure and results disclosure.
向社会公开的主要内容 (1) Main contents disclosed to the society
1. The functions of the unit, the establishment of internal institutions and management authority;
2. The unit is involved in major administrative decision-making matters;
3． Government affairs of the unit;
4. Regulations, administrative rules, regulatory documents and other policy measures of the unit;
5． Relevant content of the work of "two studies and one doing" of the unit;
6. Relevant content of administrative work of the unit according to law;
7. List of powers and responsibilities of the unit, financial budget and final accounts and related work of the "three public" funds;
8. Other suitable public matters of this unit.
(2) Contents that cannot be disclosed to the public without approval
1. Identified as state secrets and information related to national security;
2. Information on internal research and discussion or review of the unit;
3． Information related to criminal law enforcement, which will affect the fairness and fairness of criminal proceedings after disclosure;
4． Information concerning the privacy of citizens;
5． Information that may not be disclosed under other laws and regulations.
推进管理服务公开 Fourth, promote the disclosure of management services
(1) Promote the disclosure of lists of powers and responsibilities. “清单之外无权力”、“法定职责必须为”。 Fully publicize the list of powers and responsibilities of our bureau, implement dynamic management, facilitate public access and supervision, and achieve "no power outside the list" and "legal duties must be."
(2) Promote the openness of government services. Further optimize and improve the relevant content of judicial administrative work, prepare and issue guidelines in a timely manner, and do a good job in making the work public, so as to facilitate the work of the masses.
V. Promote implementation disclosure and results disclosure
Promote the disclosure of financial budget and final accounts. 向社会主动公开我局 2017年部门预算、2016年部门决算及报表，并对部门预算、决算中“三公”经费等重要事项作出说明。 To the public, the Department's 2017 departmental budget, 2016 departmental final accounts and statements were proactively disclosed , and important matters such as the departmental budget and the "three public" funds in the final accounts were explained.
6. Promote the disclosure of key government affairs information
(1) Promote the disclosure of major decisions. Establish a system for major decision-making and pre-disclosure of important policies. In addition to maintaining confidentiality in accordance with the law, open relevant content to the public and solicit opinions from relevant parties.
(2) Promote the disclosure of policies and regulations. Actively disclose important cultural policies and regulations to the society, and do a good job of interpreting related policies, fully solving doubts and transmitting authoritative information.
7. Promote disclosure on application
Respond to social concerns in a timely manner. We will further improve the handling of government consultation and complaints, and realize the unified reception of the masses' demands, the transfer of duties according to responsibilities, and the settlement within a time limit.
(A) attaches great importance to raising awareness. All departments should strengthen the understanding of the importance of comprehensively promoting the openness of government affairs in the new situation, earnestly assume their responsibilities, actively perform their duties, and strive to solve the problems of inactivity, inactivity and unsatisfactory openness in the current work.
(2) Refine the division of labor and implement responsibilities. Each department should control work tasks and division of responsibilities, implement them one by one, and do a good job in information release, policy interpretation, and responding to social concerns in a timely manner.
May 25, 2017