Provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities
The "National Judicial Examination Emergency Plan" is now issued to you. Please follow it carefully.
National judicial examination emergency plan
In order to strengthen the management of the national judicial examination, timely and effectively respond to emergencies during the implementation of the judicial examination organization, and ensure the smooth implementation of the examination organization and implementation, according to the "National Judicial Examination Implementation Measures" (Sifa  No. 11) and Relevant provisions of the "Rules of the National Judicial Examination" (Sifa  No. 143) formulated this plan.
The emergency incidents referred to in this plan are the theft of test papers, the leakage of test questions, the serious disruption of the test room order, the serious organized cheating, information security, and major public opinion events that caused the test to fail to be implemented normally and involved a large number of people. Natural disasters, major epidemics, major accidents, etc.
I. Organization and responsibilities
(1) The Ministry of Justice set up a leading group for responding to emergencies in the national judicial examination of the Ministry of Justice. Responsible for formulating and researching related policies and issues for emergency response, guiding the emergency response work of judicial administrative agencies in various places, researching and responding to emergencies, determining solutions, dispatching personnel to guide, supervise, and evaluate emergency response, and carry out Emergency prevention work. The office of the leading group is located in the National Judicial Examination Department of the Ministry of Justice.
(2) The judicial departments (bureaus) of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government and the judicial bureaus where the test areas are located have established national judicial examination emergency response teams. Responsible for inspecting and guiding the emergency response of each examination area and test site, reporting and requesting to higher judicial administrative agencies and local party committees and governments, communicating with local relevant departments, directing and dispatching judicial administrative agencies to support emergency response work directly. Send personnel to participate in emergency response, evaluate emergency response, and carry out emergency prevention work.
Second, emergency response principles
(1) Respond according to law. Response to emergencies should be in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, follow the rules of emergency management work, and meet the relevant requirements of judicial examination work.
(2) Reasonable disposal. The measures for responding to emergencies adhere to one policy at a time, in line with the nature, extent and scope of the harm that an emergency may cause to the national judicial examination.
(3) Quick response. The response to emergencies should be unified and coordinated, the response should be quick and sensitive, and the information channels should be unblocked.
(4) Fair and just. The handling of emergencies should be people-oriented, fair and just, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the candidates.
Third, emergency procedures
(1) Immediately control the scene. In the event of an emergency, the on-site judicial examination staff shall immediately control the scene, protect evidence, strictly prevent the spread of confidential information, ensure personal safety, promptly report the situation, and do a good job of guiding public opinion.
(2) Report the incident in a timely manner. When the Provincial, Autonomous Region, and Municipal Judicial Department (Bureau) and the Judicial Bureau where the examination area is located receive the emergency report, the staff on duty shall record it in detail and immediately report it to the person in charge of the institution; the Provincial, Autonomous Region, and Municipal Bureau of Justice (Bureau) shall promptly report to the Ministry of Justice Respond to the leading group and propose countermeasures; the local judicial administrative organ shall carry out emergency response in accordance with the requirements of the superior judicial administrative organ, and report the progress of the disposal to the Ministry of Justice's response leading group step by step.
(3) Make decisions quickly. After receiving the incident report, the Ministry of Justice should immediately give clear instructions to the office of the leading group, and if necessary, it should immediately hold an emergency meeting to make a decision on the disposal of the incident; the relevant decision should be notified to the relevant local judicial administrative organs in time to guide the disposal Work; the degree of harm, handling and social effects of emergencies should be assessed.
(4) Timely announcement of information. If the emergency response measures affect the implementation of the examination, after the Ministry of Justice's response leadership team approves, the candidates can be informed of the change plan in a timely manner through appropriate information channels, and relevant information can be released to the society in a timely manner.
4. Specific measures for emergency response
(I) Test Paper Safety
The focus of work is: to take all effective measures and means at the first time to prevent the leakage of secrets and control and reduce the spread of state secrets.
After the theft of test papers, severe damage to test paper packaging, accidents during the transportation of test papers, and other incidents that may cause the leakage of test question information, the judicial examination staff present shall immediately protect the scene, count the number, and record the situation; they must report to the higher-level judicial administration, Secret work departments and public security departments at the same level should determine whether the test questions have spread and the scope; the relevant judicial administrative organs should take the necessary measures with public security organs to control the scope of knowledge, cut off information leakage channels, and monitor information transmission channels; Relevant departments at the same level and other relevant departments jointly dispatched personnel to assist in the investigation. According to the facts of the case, the Ministry of Justice makes a decision on whether the national judicial examination of that year was carried out as scheduled.
(2) Order of examination room
The key points of work are: avoiding disturbances and disputes that disrupt the order of the examination room, adopting decisive measures, resolving possible incidents in a timely manner, ensuring the personal safety of test takers and staff, and ensuring the normal conduct of the examination.
In the event of disrupting the order of the test center, the test area and test center staff should explain and guide in a timely manner, stabilize the relevant personnel's emotions, and prevent the situation from spreading and spreading. The test center staff should promptly classify the inciting troublemakers according to relevant regulations, restore the test center order as soon as possible, and ensure the test Proceed normally; when there are violent incidents such as murder, explosions, terrorist attacks, etc. in the examination room, the police should immediately report to the police and coordinate the functional departments of the public security organs to deal with them. In the event of injuries, prompt treatment should be made to ensure the safety of personnel and test papers; (Bureau) must immediately report the situation to the local party committee, government, and the Ministry of Justice, put forward handling opinions, and request instructions; if it is really necessary to suspend the relevant examination room or test site examination, it should be reported to the Ministry of Justice's response leadership group for approval.
(3) Examination Discipline
The focus of work is: strengthen the proctoring work, and crack down on large-scale, organized, harsh, and serious cheating incidents.
When organized cheating occurs, the supervisory staff of the examination area shall take effective measures to stop cheating, maintain the normal order of the examination room, and investigate and punish the test takers involved in cheating in accordance with relevant regulations, and completely cut off the collusion cheating channels; at the same time, report to higher judicial administrative agencies and coordinate public security , Telecommunications and other departments to carry out investigations. Provincial, autonomous region and municipality judicial department (bureau) response leading groups may organize personnel from the discipline inspection and supervision and judicial examination departments of the judicial department (bureau) to go to the examination area and test sites to direct investigations and investigations.
(4) Natural disasters
The focus of work is: according to the opinions and requirements of disaster forecasting departments such as meteorology, take necessary measures to ensure the personal safety of candidates and staff, and strive to hold the exams as scheduled.
The setting of test sites and test rooms should meet the relevant requirements of the "Rules of the National Judicial Examination", and choose safe and non-susceptible places. The judicial administrative organ where the test area is located shall follow and pay attention to the early warning information about natural disasters or related secondary disasters, communicate with the disaster early warning information release department, study the judgment situation, and make a good plan. In the event of severe natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, earthquakes, etc., when the test cannot be performed or cannot be continued, promptly take effective measures to inform the test takers of the information to stop the test, and do a good job of personnel safety and risk avoidance; make every effort to ensure that the test papers are not leaked, Lost; Immediately report the situation to the Ministry of Justice and request instructions.
(5) Major epidemic situation
The focus of work is: according to the opinions and requirements of the health and epidemic prevention departments, take necessary emergency measures such as isolation and treatment to ensure the safety and health of test takers and staff, prevent the spread of the epidemic, and strive to hold the examinations normally.
After a major epidemic situation has occurred in the examination area or a major epidemic situation has been learned, the local judicial administrative organ shall immediately verify the situation with the relevant epidemic prevention department, make an analysis and judgement, report the situation to the judicial administrative organ at the next higher level, and propose handling opinions and plans. Provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities' judicial departments (bureaus) shall report the situation to the Ministry of Justice in a timely manner and assist in the prevention and control of examination rooms.
The focus of work is: strictly in accordance with the requirements of large-scale public activities to ensure safety, to ensure the personal safety of test takers and staff.
The judicial administrative organ where the test area is located should check the relevant equipment and facilities of the test site in advance to make preparations for the accident; in case of accidents such as fire, collective poisoning, and house collapse, the test area and test site should be properly handled as soon as possible and the relevant personnel should be evacuated. Relief and emotional comfort work of the sick and wounded to ensure the safety of the life and property of test takers and staff; test area test sites educate test takers who have suspended examinations, and must not divulge test questions and affect the normal conduct of tests at other test sites and test rooms; immediately grade the relevant situation Report to the Ministry of Justice and the local party committee and government for instructions.
(VII) Information Security
The focus of work is to ensure the smooth operation of information systems such as judicial examination registration, results inquiry, and qualification applications, and to prevent information data from being lost or stolen or tampered with.
When it is found that the information systems such as examination registration, performance inquiry, and qualification application are interrupted, or the information data is lost or stolen or tampered with, the relevant judicial administrative organs shall immediately report the relevant situation to the Ministry of Justice; the Judicial Examination Department of the Ministry of Justice and the Judicial Examination Center Measures should be taken immediately to control the development of the situation in a timely manner to prevent the spread of the incident to the greatest extent; analyze the cause of the incident as soon as possible, determine the impact, harm and possible scope of the incident based on the operation of the network and information system and the carrying business, and propose suspension of registration, Query, apply, improve the information protection level, restore the original data and other countermeasures, and continue to operate after the problem is properly resolved; keep a record of the occurrence, development and disposal of the incident and keep evidence. If the information system is interrupted due to man-made damage, the judicial administrative organ shall report the case to the local public security organ in time to assist in the investigation.
(Eight) Internet public opinion
The focus of work is to strengthen the daily monitoring and emergency response to the dynamics of public opinion on the judicial examination network, and ensure that the public opinion on the judicial examination network can be monitored, prevented, and controlled.
Establish a three-level joint working mechanism of the Ministry of Justice, the Judicial Department (Bureau) of the province, autonomous region, and municipality directly under the Central Government, and the judicial bureau where the test area is located. In the key work stages such as test registration, test implementation, answer dissent, test paper review, results release, and qualification application, designated personnel Monitor public opinion on the Internet; closely track developments and changes, strengthen early warning, research and guidance, and work with public security organs to block, delete, and shield harmful information in a timely manner in response to various tendencies, signs, and aggregate public opinion information; When there are major public opinion events, report the situation in time, find the source of the information, keep the evidence fixed, and deal with it quickly and decisively.
V. Information Management for Emergency Disposal
(I) Information Release
During the handling of emergencies, strict information release discipline must be implemented. Information must be released in a timely manner to ensure the right to know of the test takers. It must also maintain the uniformity and authority of the release of national judicial examination information and prevent the release of information in violation of regulations and erroneous release . Relevant information and press releases shall be submitted for approval, and the discipline of information release shall be strictly clarified.
(II) Information monitoring
After emergencies, the test area and test site shall promptly adopt effective measures such as closing the scene of the incident, prohibiting the entry of unrelated personnel, and preventing the proliferation of confidential information. Anyone who finds that there is a tendency to engage in hype or instigate troubles among the masses with unknown truths must intervene in time with the relevant departments to eliminate the impact. We must pay close attention to the development of Internet information, and if we find that there is a suspect of leaking state secrets, we need to focus on monitoring. If necessary, we will take measures with the public security organs to block, delete, and track the source.
Responsibility for emergency disposal
Advanced collectives and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to emergency response work shall be commended and rewarded.
For staff members who leave the post without permission, conceal or report falsely after the occurrence of an emergency, fail to handle it promptly or take improper measures after the occurrence of an emergency, the relevant responsible personnel shall be administered according to the circumstances and consequences. Disciplinary action; transfer to judicial organs for suspected crime.