In accordance with the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the National Judicial Examination Office of the Ministry of Justice announced on November 21 the passing scores of the 2013 national judicial examination, and applications for the grant of legal professional qualifications. According to the announcement of the Ministry of Justice and the relevant notification spirit of the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, the related matters regarding the announcement of the 2013 national judicial examination results and the award of legal professional qualifications are notified as follows:
First, the qualifying score line
According to Article 17 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the Ministry of Justice negotiated with the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate to determine the passing score of the 2013 National Judicial Examination. The national qualifying score line is 360 points. The local qualifying score line is divided into four levels to relax the qualifications. The Tibetan Autonomous Region qualifying stage number line is 280 points. Inner Mongolia, Guangxi, Ningxia, and Xinjiang four autonomous regions: Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Gansu, The qualifying score line of the autonomous prefectures and autonomous counties of the five provinces of Qinghai is 305 points; the qualifying score line of the 5 counties (cities, districts) under the jurisdiction of Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Gansu, and Qinghai is 310 points; in addition to the above 10 provinces (regions), the country To relax the qualification requirements, the local qualifying score line is 315 points.
Release and verification of test results
(1) Results release
The results of the 2013 National Judicial Examination will be announced at 8 am on November 22. Candidates can inquire through the website of the Ministry of Justice (http://www.moj.gov.cn), China's law popular website (http://www.legalinfo.gov.cn) and the voice telephone from 8 am on November 22 For my score, please dial 16899800 for telecom users and 11699800 for Unicom users; log in to the Ministry of Justice website to download and print the score notice.
(B) performance check
If the test takers in our city have any objection to the test results, they can apply to our bureau for written verification of the results before December 6. The written application should clearly indicate the applicant's name, admission ticket number, examination area, test center and examination room where the examination is located, and provide a copy of the applicant's admission ticket. According to the provisions of Article 55 of the “Rules of the National Judicial Examination”, after the time limit for the announcement of the results verification application is exceeded, the application for results verification will no longer be accepted.
Third, the legal professional qualification review and award
In 2013, the national judicial examination legal professional qualification application uniformly implemented the work method of filling in application information online and submitting application materials for review on the spot. The online application time is from 9:00 on November 24, 2013 to 4:00 on December 4, 2013. The applicant logs on the website of the Ministry of Justice (http://www.moj.gov.cn and Hhhhh) to fill in the legal occupation qualification application information and completes the online Application Procedures. The on-site review time is from December 16 to December 30, 2013. The applicant submits the application materials for review at the site designated by the judicial administrative organ at the place of application. The specific procedures and requirements are as follows:
(1) Those who have completed the online application will go to the National Judicial Examination Office of the Municipal Judicial Bureau (Room 117, the first floor of the Municipal Judicial Bureau, 108 Mingxiu West Road) from December 16 to December 30, 2013 for on-site confirmation. The staff logged in to the National Judicial Examination Management Platform and printed the “Application Form for the 2013 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification” (2 copies) and the “2013 National Judicial Examination Registration Form” (1 copy). The applicant must submit the following materials at the same time:
1. 2013 National Judicial Examination Result Notice (Examinees log on to the Ministry of Justice website to download and print by themselves).
2. Original ID card.
Those who meet the requirements for relaxing the qualifications for enrolling education and relaxing the qualifying score line must also provide the original of the personal account booklet (returned after examination). In addition to submitting a copy of the first page and personal page of the collective account, the examinee of the collective account must also submit the household registration certificate issued by the local police station.
3. The original graduation certificate of the university (returned after examination).
Holders of academic qualifications (degrees) from universities in Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, or abroad must submit the original certificate issued by the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
4. Recently, there are 4 photos of 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crown-free color ID for the same film (2 of which are posted on the application form, 1 is posted on the registration form, and 1 is used to make a certificate). The photo must be from the applicant in 2013. I submitted the same photo at the time of online registration of the National Judicial Examination in 2015.
(2) For applicants who have applied for registration in a different place and whose household registration is in our city and meets the requirements for relaxing the qualifying scores, our Bureau shall receive, review, and confirm the application materials and the information for granting qualifications according to the transfer list of the National Judicial Examination Center of the Ministry of Justice.
In Guangxi, the applicants who have registered their residence in Guangxi to relax their qualifications, and the application materials and information are not transferred in Guangxi. Qualified applicants should go through the formalities for applying for legal professional qualifications in the judicial bureau where they apply.
(3) In 2014, fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities who have passed the national judicial examination and reached the passing score, will obtain further notice on the application for granting qualifications to the judicial administrative organ of the place of registration after obtaining the graduation certificate.
(4) After reviewing the submitted materials, the Ministry of Justice approves the granting of legal professional qualifications to the qualified applicants, and issues the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate. Relevant matters concerning the receipt of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate will be notified separately.
Consulting Tel: 3860026
November 22, 2013