Citizens, legal persons or other organizations need to obtain government information other than the initiative of the Nanning Judicial Bureau, please apply to the office of this organ and fill out the "Application Form for Disclosure of Government Information of the Nanning Judicial Bureau" (hereinafter referred to as the "Application Form"). The application form can be obtained from the Office of the Municipal Judicial Bureau or downloaded from the government information disclosure section of the portal of this agency. The application form is valid for copying. When you apply, you need to provide valid documents that can prove the identity of the applicant and other valid proof materials. Applicants are not advised to apply by telephone, but applicants can inquire about related application business by telephone.
I. The receiving agency and its office address, office hours, and contact information
Receiving agency: Office of the Judicial Bureau of Nanning
Office address: No. 108 Mingxiu West Road, Nanning
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8: 00-12: 00 am 2: 30-5: 30 pm (winter), 3: 00-6: 00 (summer) (except holidays and public holidays)
Contact: Tel: 0771-3860032; Fax: 0771-3860031. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Second, the connection method
1. Applicants can apply in three ways:
(1) The Internet. After the applicant has completed the electronic version of the Application Form, he / she will send it to the designated mailbox via the Internet, with the email address: email@example.com. Applicants are required to provide a copy of valid identity certificate and relevant certification materials. For important information or sensitive information, the original certification materials must be verified.
(2) Letter, telegram, fax. Applicants are required to provide a copy of valid identity certificate and relevant certification materials. For important information or sensitive information, the original certification materials must be verified.
(3) In person. Generally speaking, you should not apply orally. If you have difficulties in writing, the applicant can apply orally. The receiving agency should fill in the Application Form on behalf of the applicant. The applicant must sign or seal it for confirmation. The "applicant" submits an application in written form at the pick-up point, and shall present the original of the valid identity certificate and relevant certification materials and submit a copy. Where the “Applicant” entrusts an application to another person or organization, it shall simultaneously present the original valid identity certificate of the principal and the agent and submit a copy of the identity certificate and the original “authorization” of the “Applicant” and submit a copy of the power of attorney.
2. Requirements for filling in the Application Form.
(1) "Applicant" name or organization name, contact information (landline or mobile phone number), correspondence address, postal code, etc .;
(2) Relevant clues such as the content description of required government information;
(3) The reply form of the government information applied for disclosure;
In order to improve the efficiency of government agencies in processing applications, applicants are encouraged to pay attention to the following issues when submitting applications:
1. Obtain the "Application Form for Public Information of Nanning Judiciary Bureau in accordance with the application" and fill it out carefully, and describe the content of the required information as detailed as possible, such as the file name, date of issue, letter number, or other prompts that help clarify the information.
2. Please fill in the applicant ’s name or organization name, correspondence address, and contact information, and indicate the relationship between the government information applied for disclosure and the applicant's production, life, scientific research, etc., and the reply to the government information applied for disclosure Form requirements.
Application Qualification Review
After the applicant fills in the Application Form, the applicant shall provide valid documents that can prove the identity of the applicant and other relevant valid certification materials, which shall be reviewed by the Office of the Office, and the applicant shall be valid only after confirming that the applicant is qualified.
1. Response deadline
The deadline for the reply is to transfer to the relevant department for processing after the applicant's qualification is approved by the office of the bureau, and the reply will be given within 15 working days from the date of receiving the application materials by the undertaking department; . The extension of the reply shall not exceed 15 working days. If the government information applied for disclosure involves the rights and interests of third parties, the time required for this agency to solicit third party opinions shall not be counted within the aforementioned period.
2. Reply form
The government information should be provided in the form of the applicant's response to the request for disclosure; if it cannot be provided in the form requested by the applicant, it can be provided by arranging the applicant to consult relevant materials, provide copies or other appropriate forms. When replying, the information will not be processed, statistics, research, analysis or other artificial processing.
1. In accordance with the standards approved by the price department of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Government, the cost of copying, mailing and other items occurred in the process of applying for the disclosure of government information will be charged.
2. If the "applicant" does have financial difficulties, the relevant fees can be reduced or exempted based on relevant certificates.
Please refer to the following "Flowchart of Procedures for Disclosure of Government Information of Nanning Judicial Bureau upon Application".
Citizens, legal persons, or other organizations who believe that their government information disclosure work has not fulfilled their government information disclosure obligations in accordance with the law, may file a complaint with a higher-level administrative agency, supervisory authority, or government information disclosure authority. Citizens, legal persons or other organizations who believe that specific administrative actions in the government's government information disclosure work infringe their legitimate rights and interests may file an administrative review or administrative lawsuit.
Attachment: 1. Application Form for Government Information Disclosure of Nanning Judicial Bureau
2. Flow chart of Nanning Municipal Judicial Bureau's government information disclosure process
December 30, 2013
Application Form for Publicizing Government Information of Nanning Judicial Bureau
( ) number
Shen please people
the name of your ID
其它组织 Legal person / other organization
Business license information
Contact person phone
Contact person E-mail
盖章) Applicant's signature ( seal )
Information for disclosure
Description of required information
Required Information Purpose
How to specify required information
□ Paper □ Email □ CD □ Disk
How to get information
□ Mailing □ Express □ Email □ Fax □ Pick up by yourself
Promise Agreement on Reasonable Use of Government Information
I promise that the government information I obtain will only be used for my own special needs, without any hype or expanding the scope of disclosure at will. Signature of Promisor (Legal Representative):
Government Information Open office Accepting opinions
year month day
Business unit Preliminary opinion
signature: year month day
office (Confidential Office) Audit opinion
signature: year month day
Bureau Leader Approval comments
signature: year month day
signature: year month day