The 2013 National Judicial Examination is scheduled to be held on September 14th and 15th. According to the "Notice of the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China" (2013 No. 131) and the relevant notices of the Ministry of Justice and the Justice Department of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, the organization of Nanning City is now organized. The notice on the implementation of the 2013 National Judicial Examination is as follows:
I. Registration (I) Registration Conditions 1. Those who meet the following conditions can register for the National Judicial Examination.
(1) Nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and enjoy the right to vote and be elected;
(3) Have full capacity for civil conduct;
(4) A bachelor's degree in law major from a college or a non-law major from a college and a legal professional knowledge (the degree of legal expertise that a non-law major graduate from a college should have is not required for the time being);
(5) Good conduct.
2. Relax the region and scope of qualifications for enrollment.
According to the "Notice of the Ministry of Justice on Doing a Good Job in the 2013 National Judicial Examination" (Sifatong  No. 101), all counties (cities, districts) in Guangxi can relax the qualifications for enrollment to a college degree in law. The application of the relaxed academic qualifications is subject to the registration of the applicants, and the deadline is December 31, 2016.
The scope of the aforementioned legal professional qualifications includes: law, law, economic law, international economic law, labor reform, commercial law, criminal justice, lawyers, prison management, civil and commercial law, judicial assistants, legal secretaries, judicial police, legal affairs , Clerk, criminal execution, civil execution, administrative execution, criminal investigation technology, judicial identification technology, security prevention technology, judicial information technology, judicial information security, customs international legal treaties and conventions, procuratorial affairs, economic and legal affairs, prison management, 37 majors including reeducation through labor management, criminal measurement and correction technology, judicial accounting, correction of drug-related personnel, legal service management, community correction, application of legal psychological technology, job crime prevention and control, security technology and secretary, and prison information technology and application .
3. Fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities in 2014 can register for the national judicial examination.
The "2014 college undergraduate graduates" must meet the following three requirements at the same time: undergraduate batch admission through the national unified examination of ordinary college admissions, undergraduate students of full-time ordinary colleges and independent colleges, and fresh graduates in 2014 graduation.
4. Those who hold a diploma from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, or a foreign institution of higher education must have a diploma certificate from the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
5. Personnel in any of the following situations are not allowed to register for the national judicial examination. Registration is invalid if they have gone through the registration formalities:
(1) Having received criminal punishment for an intentional crime;
(2) Have been expelled from public office by a state organ or have been revoked a lawyer's practice license or a notary's practice license;
(3) Being sentenced to not register for the National Judicial Examination within two years or being sentenced to life for not registering for the National Judicial Examination;
(4) Those who provided false certification materials or obtained registration by other means.
6. Personnel who have received Class A legal vocational qualification certificates or those who have received Class B legal vocational qualification certificates but have not yet obtained a college degree or higher graduation certificate shall not register for the national judicial examination again.
(2) Specific requirements for registration
1. Applicants should register with a valid ID. Active military personnel who do not receive a resident identity card can register with an officer's card or a soldier's card.
If the applicant's ID card is lost or the ID number is changed due to a duplicate number, a temporary resident ID card must be obtained, or the relevant public security authority in the area where the household registration is located shall issue relevant certificates. After the examination, those who have passed the examination must submit their valid ID or a certificate issued by the public security organ when applying for the grant of legal professional qualifications.
2. Except for the fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities in 2014, applicants must have corresponding graduation certificates when applying.
When applying for online registration, applicants must first log on to the China Higher Education Student Information Website of the Ministry of Education (http://www.chsi.com.cn/) to check their academic qualifications and obtain academic inquiry reports. If the corresponding query result cannot be obtained, the applicant should go to the Education Department of the Autonomous Region as soon as possible to apply for academic qualification certification to the National College Student Information Consultation and Employment Guidance Center.
Those who are unable to provide the original graduation certificate and academic inquiry report or academic certification report during the legal professional qualification application stage of the current year are deemed to have failed to meet the registration requirements, and the examination results of that year are invalid.
3. When applying for online college fresh graduates in 2014, you must accurately and truthfully fill in the information such as student ID number, enrollment time, education system, graduation time and other information, and promise that I have already processed the format certificate issued by the university (the format certificate can be Download it from the Ministry of Justice website: http://www.moj.gov.cn). After the exam, those who have passed the test must fill in the confirmation and commitment information when they register online, and submit a graduation certificate, format certificate and student ID when applying for the grant of legal professional qualifications.
4. Those who have taken the self-study examination of higher education and have passed all the individual subjects must have all the single-score certificates of self-study examination of higher education and the graduation certificate issued by the education administration department or the format certificate issued by the main examination institution when registering. Available for download on the Ministry of Justice website).
5. General undergraduates of 2013 who have completed their studies but have not yet obtained their diplomas, and 2013 undergraduates of higher education such as online education, adult education, TV University, etc., can apply for judicial examinations. However, you should have a certificate from your institution when you register. After the examination, qualified personnel must submit graduation certificate and other certification materials before the deadline for reviewing and granting legal professional qualifications. If they cannot submit within the prescribed time limit, they are deemed to have failed to meet the required registration conditions. Those who have already taken the examination have invalidated their examination results that year.
6. Active military members should hold a certificate or introduction letter from the political organization above the regimental level of their military unit when registering, and their household registration will be uniformly selected as the "PLA". They will not enjoy the policy of relaxing the qualifications for registration.
Applicants holding diplomas from military academies and colleges must comply with the “Interim Provisions on the Administration of Academic Achievement Certificates of the People's Liberation Army,” without the joint approval of the Ministry of Education, the General Staff of the PLA, and the General Political Department of the PLA. Enrolled local students do not meet the registration requirements.
7. For those applicants who have not paid off their student loans and whose graduation certificates have been temporarily withheld from the institutions they are attending, after the exam, those who have passed the exam must submit the relevant certificates and copies of their graduation certificates when they apply for legal professional qualifications. , Stamped with school seal.
8. All applicants who choose to enjoy the relaxed registration conditions are required to fill in their resident registration book number and the name of the public security agency where the household registration is located. The household registration code filled in the registration form should be consistent with the household registration place.
9. Candidates who apply for registration in Guangxi can only choose Chinese for the test paper.
(3) Registration method, time and process
1. Registration method and time
In 2013, the national judicial examination implemented network management throughout the registration process. The applicants fill in the registration information online, pay the examination fee, and download and print the admission ticket. No more on-site confirmations.
The registration period for the 2013 National Judicial Examination is from June 16 to July 5. Applicants should log in to the Ministry of Justice's website (http://www.moj.gov.cn) within the prescribed time limit and follow the online registration requirements, procedures and procedures for online registration. No overdue will be reported.
Eligible applicants who fail to complete online registration due to lack of network communication conditions or inability to operate on their own can go to the Municipal Judicial Bureau within the registration deadline.
2. Registration process When registering online, the registration place of the applicants in our city should select "Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region" and follow the registration process:
(1) Carefully read the registration announcement, registration instructions, registration conditions and registration process, understand and master the registration policies and specific requirements, and do a good job in preparing various registration materials.
(2) Fill in the registration information and confirm the commitment.
After entering the registration information filling procedure, applicants should fill in the registration information truthfully, accurately, and completely, confirm the information, make relevant commitments, and prove that they meet the registration requirements. Those who fill in and provide false or false information or certification materials to deceive the registration, once verified, will be deemed to be invalid registration, invalid test results, and will be dealt with according to the severity of the situation.
(3) Upload electronic photos.
After the registration information is filled in and confirmed, the applicant should upload my recent front, headless, color (blue, red, white background) electronic ID photos in accordance with the required format. The file type is jpg format, and the reference size is: 413 pixels (width) × 626 pixels (high), 40KB ≤ file size ≤ 100KB. Photos should be clear and complete and must not be processed by PS.
The electronic photo uploaded by the applicant will be used as the only photo for my admission ticket, test score notice, application form for legal professional qualification, and legal professional qualification certificate.
(4) Pay the examination fee online.
The national judicial examination fee for Guangxi in 2013 was 240 yuan / person. The deadline for online payment is 24:00 on July 10, and the applicants must use the bank card that can be paid online to pay the examination fee through the online registration system within the deadline. Guangxi examination area does not accept on-site payment.
Registration can be completed only after the applicant has successfully paid online. After the examination fee has been successfully paid, applicants must not change the registration place. After the applicant has paid the examination fee, the registration fee will not be refunded if the registration is invalid due to personal reasons.
If you need to issue a financial bill to pay the examination fee, you can get it at the Municipal Judicial Bureau with your valid ID and registration voucher during working hours (except holidays) during the registration period.
(5) Download and print the admission ticket online.
The national judicial examination in 2013 does not implement the primary and secondary certification system for admission tickets. After the applicants have successfully registered online, they can log in to the Ministry of Justice's website to download and print the admission ticket themselves from September 1st to September 13th.
Applicants who cannot complete the online printing of the admission ticket due to lack of network communication conditions or inability to operate on their own can apply to the Municipal Judicial Bureau within the time limit for printing the admission ticket.
Examination (1) Examination time
The National Judicial Examination in 2013 will be September 14th and 15th.
Paper 1: 08: 30-11: 30 on September 14th, the test time is 180 minutes.
Test paper 2: 14: 00-17: 00 on September 14th, the test time is 180 minutes.
Paper 3: 08: 30-11: 30 on September 15th, the test time is 180 minutes.
Paper 4: September 15th from 14:00 to 17:30 pm. The test time is 210 minutes.
(II) Examination contents, methods and subjects The contents of the national judicial examination include: theoretical jurisprudence, applied jurisprudence, current legal regulations, legal practice and legal professional ethics.
National Judicial Examination unified national proposition. The 2013 National Judicial Examination Outline formulated and promulgated by the Ministry of Justice serves as the basis for propositions.
The 2013 National Judicial Examination uses closed-book and written tests. The test is divided into four test papers, each of which is worth 150 points, and the total of four papers is 600 points. Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3 are machine-readable choice questions, and Paper 4 are written answer examples (cases) to analyze the questions. The subjects of each volume are:
Paper 1: Comprehensive knowledge. Including: socialist concept of rule of law, jurisprudence, legal history, constitution, economic law, international law, private international law, international economic law, judicial system and legal professional ethics;
Paper two: Criminal and administrative legal system. Including: the concept of socialist rule of law, criminal law, criminal procedure law, administrative law and administrative procedure law;
Paper 3: Civil and Commercial Legal System. Including: the concept of socialist rule of law, civil law, commercial law, civil procedure law (including arbitration system);
Paper 4: Example (Case) Analysis. Including: the concept of socialist rule of law, jurisprudence, constitution, administrative law and administrative procedure law, criminal law, criminal procedure law, civil law, commercial law, civil procedure law.
(3) Examination requirements and disciplinary test takers must bring their admission ticket and valid ID to take the test at the same time. Candidates should refer to them in good faith, carefully read the "National Judicial Examination Examination Rules" and "National Judicial Examination Disciplinary Actions", paste barcodes and fill out answers in accordance with relevant regulations and requirements, consciously observe the examination discipline, and consciously maintain order in the examination room.
If the test taker violates the discipline of the examination, the judicial administrative organ shall, according to the Ministry of Justice ’s Measures for the Treatment of Discipline of the National Judicial Examination, give verbal warnings, order them to leave the examination room and cancel the results of the examination, and confirm the examination of the year Invalid results, two years or lifetime registration is not allowed to participate in the national judicial examination; violations of public security management, transferred to the public security organs for processing; suspected of crimes, transferred to the judicial organs for processing.
3. Examination results and qualifications The national judicial examination shall be granted a unified national examination paper.
According to the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the 2013 national judicial examination passing score line is determined by the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate. The National Judicial Examination Office of the Ministry of Justice announces the examination results. Test takers can inquire and download the 2013 National Judicial Examination Score Notification Form on the registration website of the Ministry of Justice, and the Municipal Judicial Bureau will not send another score notification form.
Those who pass the national judicial examination and pass the examination and meet the qualifications for granting qualifications shall be granted legal professional qualifications by the Ministry of Justice and be issued a "Certificate of Legal Professional Qualifications". Applications for granting legal professional qualifications and certificate issuance will be announced separately by the Ministry of Justice, the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region and the Municipal Judicial Bureau.
In 2014, fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities who have passed the national judicial examination and have passed the application for the grant of legal professional qualifications and certificates will be announced separately by the Ministry of Justice, the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region and the Municipal Judicial Bureau before July 31, 2014.
4. The specific matters of other residents of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan residents applying for the National Judicial Examination will be announced separately by the National Judicial Examination Office of the Ministry of Justice, and applicants can log on to the website of the Ministry of Justice for inquiries.
The registration of active servicemen for the national judicial examination shall be handled in accordance with the "Notice on Organizing Active Servicemen to Participate in the 2002 National Judicial Examination" ( 政办 字 5 号) jointly issued by the Ministry of Justice and the General Political Department of the PLA.
The 2013 National Judicial Examination Outline formulated and promulgated by the Ministry of Justice can be used as the basis for test preparation. The judicial administrative organs do not hold pre-examination training courses, nor entrust any unit to conduct pre-exam training and counseling for the 2013 national judicial examination.
Consulting Tel: 0771-3860026, 3828128
Nanning Justice Bureau
Sponsored by Nanning Judicial Bureau on June 8, 2013 Copyright ©
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 0771-3860032
Organizer: Nanning Urban and Rural Digital Construction Office 两元彩票网-大发体育 重庆彩票-大发体育 500彩票-大发体育 网易彩票-大发体育 江西快三-大发体育 爱彩票网-大发体育 重庆彩票-大发体育 网易彩票 网络彩票-大发体育 内蒙古快三-大发体育 500彩票-大发体育 ds真人娱乐 澳客网彩票-大发体育 ag真人注册 彩天堂 福利网 江苏福彩网 网站地图