The 2006 National Judicial Examination will be held on September 16 and 17. According to the relevant regulations of the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China No. 55 and the announcement of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region's Judicial Department, the registration of the 2006 National Judicial Examination Nanning Examination Area is announced as follows:
I. Registration Conditions
1. Those who meet the following conditions can register for the national judicial examination:
(1) Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and enjoy the right to vote and be elected;
(3) Having full capacity for civil conduct;
(4) Have a bachelor's degree or above in law majors in colleges or universities, or have legal professional knowledge in other majors in colleges or universities;
(5) Good morals.
Those who have registered their hukou in the counties under the jurisdiction of the city and other personnel in the relaxed areas announced in the announcement of the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed to the legal professional qualifications of colleges and universities.
Persons holding academic qualifications in Hong Kong, Macao and foreign institutions of higher learning can sign up for the national judicial examination after being certified by the International Student Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
2. Personnel in any of the following situations cannot register for the national judicial examination, and registration has been completed, the registration is invalid:
(1) Having received criminal punishment for intentional crime;
(2) Those who have been expelled from public office by state agencies;
(3) Have been revoked a lawyer's practice license;
(4) In accordance with Article 18 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination (Trial)", those who have been punished for not being able to register for the National Judicial Examination within 2 years and whose period has not expired; or who have been punished for life not being allowed to register for the National Judicial Examination.
3. Those who have passed the National Judicial Examination and obtained Class A Legal Professional Qualification Certificates, and those who have obtained Class B Legal Legal Qualification Certificates but have not yet obtained a bachelor's degree or higher in colleges and universities, may not register for the National Judicial Examination again. .
Application Method and Time
1. In 2006, the national judicial examination in Guangxi will implement online forecasting and on-site confirmation. When the on-site registration qualification is confirmed, the city will no longer accept manual supplementary reports in principle. Please inform each other.
Online registration time: June 10th to June 25th. Applicants log on to the website of the Ministry of Justice at www.legalinfo.gov.cn for online forecasting. Please read the registration announcement of the Nanning Examination Area carefully before registering.
2. Registration qualification confirmation and payment time: July 1st to July 20th, 8: 30-11: 30 am, 3: 00-5: 30 pm (Saturday and Sunday are not closed, starting at 9:00 am).
3. Registration Qualification Confirmation Location: No. 108 Mingxiu West Road, Nanning (within the Judicial Bureau of Nanning).
★ Note: The registration qualification confirmation time of Nanning test area is from July 1 to July 20, please reserve your confirmation time during this period (note the distinction between morning and afternoon) and go to the registration point for qualification confirmation. And photography procedures.
4. The following materials should be provided when confirming the eligibility for registration:
(1) Serial number for online registration of the National Judicial Examination in 2006;
(2) One original valid ID (resident ID card, officer ID, soldier ID) and a copy of A4 paper;
(3) An original copy of my academic certificate and a copy of A4 paper. Persons holding education qualifications in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and foreign institutions of higher education must also submit a certificate of academic credentials issued by the International Student Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
(4) A copy of the letter of commitment for integrity of the national judicial examination (provided by the registration site)
(5) Persons with household registration in areas where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed should submit an original and photocopy of the household registration (photocopy of the homepage and the column page);
5. The registration fee is 200 yuan.
The examination area of our city adopts the on-site digital photo collection method to collect photos. Please pay attention to the neat dress.
6. If the application materials are true and complete and meet the requirements, the admission ticket will be issued on the spot after confirmation.
3. Relevant matters of Hong Kong and Macau residents studying, working and living in the city to register for the 2006 National Judicial Examination in the examination area of our city shall be handled in accordance with the relevant regulations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
4. Other outstanding matters, as well as examination contents, subjects and methods, results release, examination effectiveness and qualification grant, examination review and tutoring, etc. are subject to the Ministry of Justice's Announcement No. 55 and the Autonomous Region's Department of Justice's announcement.
Enquiry point for registration: 3860026 3828128
Nanning Justice Bureau
June 8, 2006