According to the Ministry of Justice's "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Auditing and Granting Legal Professional Qualifications for Newly-Graduated Undergraduates of 2011 Passing the National Judicial Examination in 2010" (Sifatong  No. 130) and the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region "About Do a good job of reviewing and granting the 2011 Notice on Legal Professional Qualifications of Newly-Graduated Graduates Who Passed the 2010 National Judicial Examination and Passed the Qualification Test. The announcement of qualified personnel applying for the grant of legal professional qualifications and the issuance of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate is as follows:
First, the qualifying score line
According to Article 17 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the Ministry of Justice negotiated with the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate to set the national qualifying score line for the National Judicial Examination in 2010 to 360 points, and to relax the qualification requirements for local qualifications to 315 points.
The fresh graduates of the 2011 colleges and universities who have passed the 2010 National Judicial Examination should pass the website of the Ministry of Justice (http://www.moj.gov.) From 9:00 to 24:00 on July 15, 2011. cn), fill in the relevant information for applying for legal professional qualifications, automatically generate the "2010 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification Application Form" and submit it online. Applicants can choose to apply for a legal professional qualification certificate at the place of residence, domicile or work.
Applicants whose household registration is in a place where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed, and those who have achieved the relaxed passing scores in the examination, must choose to apply for the grant of legal professional qualifications in the municipal (prefecture, state, and union) judicial administrative department where their household registration is located. After the applicant's university account has been relocated to his original place of residence, and the place of origin is to relax the qualifications for registration, the application shall be made in accordance with the above provisions.
If the application is overdue, the judicial administrative organ will not accept it.
3. Review of application materials
Applicants who apply for the legal professional qualification certificate in Nanning City, please go to Nanning Judicial Bureau (No. 108, West Mingxiu Road, Nanning City) from August 2 to 10 (not working on weekends) and submit the following materials:
(1) Application form for the 2010 national judicial examination legal professional qualification grant (in duplicate);
(2) The original and copy of the notice of the 2010 national judicial examination results;
(3) The original of the ID card (returned after examination) and a duplicate copy. If the applicant meets the requirements and relaxes the qualifying score line, two copies of the original (returned after examination) and photocopy of his / her account book shall be provided;
(4) The original of the academic certificate (returned after the examination) and duplicate copies;
(5) 3 recent 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) uncovered color ID photos of the same negative (2 posted on the application form and 1 for the certificate);
(6) The original and photocopy of the formal certificate issued by the public security organ that the applicant has not been criminally punished for intentional crime.
If the qualifications are qualified after being reviewed, the Ministry of Justice grants legal professional qualifications and issues a Legal Professional Qualification Certificate.
The receipt of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate will be announced separately.
Nanning Justice Bureau
July 21, 2011