According to the Ministry of Justice's "Notice on Doing a Good Job in the 2012 National Judicial Examination Results Announcement and Legal Vocational Qualification Examination and Grant Work" and the relevant notification spirit of the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, the National Judicial Examination Results Release and Verification of Legal Professional Qualification Examination and Issuance are related The matters are announced as follows:
First, the qualifying score line
According to Article 17 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the Ministry of Justice negotiated with the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate to determine the 2012 national judicial examination pass score line. The national qualifying score line is 360 points. The local qualifying score line is divided into four levels to relax the qualifications. The Tibetan Autonomous Region qualifying stage number line is 280 points. Inner Mongolia, Guangxi, Ningxia, and Xinjiang four autonomous regions: Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Gansu, The qualifying score line of the autonomous prefectures and autonomous counties of the five provinces of Qinghai is 305 points; the qualifying score line of the 5 counties (cities, districts) under the jurisdiction of Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Gansu, and Qinghai is 310 points; in addition to the above 10 provinces (regions), the country To relax the qualification requirements, the local qualifying score line is 315 points.
Release and verification of test results
(1) Results release
The results of the 2012 national judicial examination were announced on November 22. After checking the results, the test takers in our city can request the transcripts from November 22 to December 6 (except Saturdays and Sundays). Received from the National Judicial Examinations Office of the State Council (Room 117, 1st Floor, Municipal Judicial Bureau, 108 Mingxiu West Road). If the score reaches the qualified score line or the score line is relaxed, the transcript can be obtained when the legal vocational qualification certificate is processed.
(B) performance check
If the test takers have any objection to the test results, they can apply to our office for verification of the results in writing before December 6. The written application should clearly indicate the applicant's name, admission ticket number, examination area, test center and examination room where the examination is located, and provide a copy of the applicant's admission ticket. According to the provisions of Article 55 of the “Rules of the National Judicial Examination”, after the time limit for the announcement of the results verification application is exceeded, the application for the results verification will no longer be accepted.
Third, the legal professional qualification review and award
In 2012, the national judicial examination legal professional qualification application uniformly implemented the work method of filling in application information online and submitting application materials for review on the spot.
The online application time is from 9:00 on November 24, 2012 to 4:00 on December 4, 2012. The applicant logs on the website of the Ministry of Justice (http://www.moj.gov.cn) to fill in the legal occupation qualification application information to complete the online application process.
The on-site audit time is from December 16 to December 30, 2012 (except Saturday and Sunday). The specific procedures and requirements are as follows:
(1) Those who have completed the online application will go to the National Judicial Examination Office of the Municipal Judicial Bureau (Room 117, 1st Floor, Municipal Judicial Bureau, 108 Mingxiu West Road) from December 16 to December 30, 2012 (except Saturday and Sunday), and fill in "2012 National Judicial Examination Legal Vocational Qualification Grant Application Form" (2 copies). The following materials were also submitted:
1. Notice of 2012 National Judicial Examination Results (can be printed at the National Judicial Examination Office of the Municipal Judicial Bureau).
2. Two originals and photocopies of the ID card.
Those who meet the requirements to relax the qualifications for enrollment and relax the qualifying scores must provide both the original (returned after examination) and two copies of their own household register.
3. Two original copies of graduation certificates of colleges and universities (returned after examination) and two copies.
Holders of academic qualifications (degrees) from universities in Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, or abroad must submit two original and two copies of the certification issued by the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education. .
4. Recently, there are 3 photos (without uniform) of 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crownless color documents of the same film, 2 of which are posted on the application form and 1 is used to make a certificate.
5. One original and a copy of the certificate issued by the public security organ that I have not been intentionally committed a criminal punishment.
7. One original and photocopy of the certificate issued by the unit that has not been expelled from public office (if there is no work unit, relevant certificates will be issued by the residential committee and village committee).
(2) For applicants who have applied for registration in a different place and whose household registration is in our city and meets the requirements for relaxation of the qualifying scores, our bureau shall receive, review, and confirm the application materials and the information for granting qualifications according to the list of the National Judicial Examination Center of the Ministry of Justice.
In Guangxi, the applicants who have registered their residence in Guangxi to relax their qualifications, and the application materials and information are not transferred in Guangxi. Qualified applicants should go through the formalities for applying for legal professional qualifications in the judicial bureau where they apply.
(3) In 2013, fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities who have passed the national judicial examination and reached the passing score, will obtain a graduation certificate and submit an application to the judicial administrative organ of the place of application for further qualifications.
(4) After reviewing the submitted materials, the Ministry of Justice approves the granting of legal professional qualifications to the qualified applicants, and issues the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate. Relevant matters concerning the receipt of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate will be notified separately.
Consulting Tel: 3860026, 3828128
November 22, 2012