The national judicial examination in 2011 will be held on September 17 and 18. According to the announcement of the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China (No. 105 of 2011) and the relevant regulations announced by the Judicial Department of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on June 3, 2011, the relevant announcements regarding the organization and implementation of the 2011 national judicial examination are as follows:
I. Registration Conditions
1. Those who meet the following requirements can register for the national judicial examination:
(1) Nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and enjoy the right to vote and be elected;
(3) Have full capacity for civil conduct;
(4) Have a bachelor degree or above in law majors in colleges or universities, or have legal knowledge in other majors in colleges or universities;
(5) Good conduct.
2. In 2011, the counties (cities, districts) under the jurisdiction of Guangxi may relax the qualifications for enrollment to a college degree in law. (Notice of the Ministry of Justice on Doing a Good Job in the 2011 National Judicial Examination (Sifatong  No. 102)).
The application of the policy to relax the qualifications for enrollment is based on household registration and the deadline is December 31, 2011. (“Opinions of the Ministry of Justice on Determining the Place for Relaxing the Qualifications for National Judicial Examination” (Sifatong  No. 38) and the “General Office of the State Council Concerning the Implementation of the Revitalization of Old Industrial Bases in Northeast China and Other Provinces and the Development of Western China Notice of Policy Scope "(State Council Letter  No. 2).
The aforementioned colleges and universities refer to universities, independent colleges and technical colleges, including higher vocational schools and adult colleges. (Article 68 of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Higher Education)
The legal professional scope of the aforementioned legal professional bachelor's degree includes: law, law, economic law, international economic law, labor reform, commercial law, criminal justice, lawyers, prison management, civil and commercial law, judicial assistants, legal secretaries, judicial police, Legal affairs, clerk, criminal execution, civil execution, administrative execution, criminal investigation technology, judicial identification technology, security technology, judicial information technology, judicial information security, customs international legal treaties and conventions, procuratorial affairs, economic and legal affairs, prison Management, reeducation through labor management, criminal psychometric measurement and correction technology, judicial accounting, correction of drug-related personnel, etc. ("Guidelines for Professional Guidance of Higher Vocational Education in General Colleges (Trial)" and "Catalogue of Higher Education Self-study Examinations")
3. Ordinary colleges and universities fresh graduates of 2012 can sign up for the national judicial examination.
The aforementioned ordinary colleges and universities refer to the following: colleges and universities established in accordance with the law and approved by the State Council's education administrative department to hold full-time undergraduate-level general higher education, including full-time undergraduate colleges and independent colleges. ("People's Republic of China Higher Education Law")
4. Persons holding academic (degree) certificates in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, or foreign institutions of higher learning, whose academic (degree) certificates have been certified by the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education and meet the qualifications for academic qualifications (degrees), can apply to participate in national justice examination.
5. Personnel under any of the following circumstances cannot register for the National Judicial Examination. Registration is invalid if they have already completed the registration procedures:
(1) Having received criminal punishment for an intentional crime;
(2) Have been expelled from public office by a state organ or have been revoked a lawyer's practice license or a notary's practice license;
(3) Being sentenced to not register for the National Judicial Examination within two years or being sentenced to life for not registering for the National Judicial Examination;
(4) Those who provided false certification materials or obtained registration by other means.
6. Personnel who have obtained Class A legal vocational qualification certificate, persons who have received Class B legal vocational qualification certificate but have not yet obtained a bachelor's degree or higher from a college or university, shall not register for the national judicial examination again.
Application method, time and place
1. Registration method
The 2011 National Judicial Examination registration is divided into two stages: online registration and on-site confirmation.
2. Online registration time
In 2011, the national judicial examination unified online registration. Online registration is from June 5th to 25th. Applicants should log in to the Ministry of Justice's website (website: http://www.moj.gov.cn) during the above period to register online. No resubmission will be processed after the deadline. After successful online registration, you must properly keep your personal Internet report number and password.
3. Confirm the time, place and payment on site
(1) The on-site confirmation time for the 2011 national judicial examination is from July 1 to 20.
The specific time is: 8: 30-11: 30 am, 3: 00-5: 30 pm (Closed on Saturdays and Sundays, starting at 9:00 am).
(2) Confirmation of registration qualification: No. 108, Mingxiu West Road, Nanning (Justice Bureau of Nanning)
Candidates with residence registration who are not working in our city and who work and study in this city can hold the certificate (A4 paper) issued by the work or study unit or the residential committee in the place where they live to confirm their eligibility.
(3) On-site confirmation shall pay 240 yuan for the registration fee. After the applicant has paid the registration fee, if the registration is invalid due to the reason of the applicant, the registration fee will not be refunded.
★ Note: Please make an appointment for your confirmation time when you forecast the name online (note the distinction between morning and afternoon) and go to the registration point to go through the qualification confirmation and photography procedures on time.
3. The following materials should be provided when confirming the eligibility for registration
1. My online registration number;
2. One original and photocopy of my valid ID (second-generation resident ID, officer ID, soldier ID).
Applicants who have not redeemed the second-generation resident ID card can apply for it with a valid first-generation resident ID card.
To register with a passport, you must also submit a valid ID certificate or household registration certificate.
3. An original and a copy of my academic certificate.
The fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities in 2012 should apply for a certificate issued by their institution (the format certificate can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Justice) and the original and photocopy of the student ID.
Participants in self-study examinations for higher education have passed all individual subjects, and those who have not yet received a graduation certificate can hold all single-subject qualifications for higher education self-study examinations and graduation certificates issued by the education administration department or format certificates issued by the main examination institution (main examination institution The proof of school format can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Justice) and participate in on-site confirmation. At the end of the examination, qualified personnel should submit a graduation certificate (original) before the deadline for the examination and award of legal professional qualifications. Failure to submit the graduation certificate within the prescribed period is deemed to have failed to meet the required registration conditions, and the examination results for that year are invalid.
Persons holding education qualifications in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions and foreign institutions of higher learning must also submit a diploma certificate issued by the International Student Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
4. Persons whose household registration is in the region where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed should submit the original household registration (printed version) (the so-called printed version, that is, the text on the inside of the account is printed by computer instead of handwriting) and a photocopy (photocopy of the homepage and the column page) One copy; the registered residence code in the registration form should be consistent with the registered residence.
5. Active servicemen who apply for on-site confirmation must submit a letter of introduction from the political organization above the unit or group.
Active military personnel who apply for general higher education (full-time), adult education (correspondence education), and military self-study examinations with a bachelor's degree or above in the military academies must submit military IDs or certificates during the study period.
Non-military personnel holding diplomas of military academies (general higher education, adult education, self-study exams) are required to issue an Online Certificate Verification Report or a Chinese Higher Education Qualification Report.
6. A Letter of Integrity Commitment to Register for the National Judicial Examination (provided by the registration site)
Copies of the provided materials and certificates are required to use A4 paper.
The examination area of our city adopts the on-site digital photo collection method to collect photos. Please pay attention to the neat dress.
4. If the application materials are true and complete and meet the requirements, the admission card will be issued on the spot after confirmation.
Time to print the admission ticket and secondary certificate: August 20, 2011 to September 18, 2011. The applicants log in to the Ministry of Justice website to download and print. Candidates are required to bring both the primary and secondary permits to take the exam.
V. Residents of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who study, work and live in the city, apply for the 2011 National Judicial Examination in the examination area of our city in accordance with the relevant regulations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
6. Other outstanding matters, as well as test content, subjects and methods, test question reference answer disagreement, results release, test effectiveness and qualification grant, test review and tutoring, etc., are subject to the Ministry of Justice Announcement 105 and the Autonomous Region Judicial Department Announcement .
Registration consultation phone: 3860026 3828128
Nanning Justice Bureau
June 3, 2011