According to the Ministry of Justice's "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Auditing and Granting Legal Professional Qualifications for Newly-Graduated Graduates of 2012 who Passed the National Judicial Examination in 2011" (Sifatong  No. 157), the review of the Nanning Examination Area is now underway The relevant announcements of the 2012 national undergraduate graduates who have passed the national judicial examination in 2011 to apply for legal professional qualifications are as follows:
First, the qualifying score line
According to the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the Ministry of Justice discussed the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate, and determined that the 2011 national judicial examination national pass score line is 360 points, and Guangxi has relaxed the qualification requirements for local education to 305 points.
Graduates of 2012 who have passed the 2011 National Judicial Examination and have passed undergraduate courses in 2012 must apply for legal professional qualifications in two steps: submitting an application form online and going to the judicial administration on-site for examination.
(I) Apply online
Applicants should log in to the website of the Ministry of Justice (http://www.moj.gov.cn) from 9:00 to 24:00 on July 5, 2012, fill in the relevant information for applying for legal professional qualifications, and automatically generate "2011 The National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification Award Application Form was submitted online. Applicants can choose to apply for a legal professional qualification certificate at the place of residence, domicile or work.
Applicants whose household registration is in a place where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed, if the test score reaches the relaxed passing score line, they must choose to apply for the grant of legal professional qualifications in the municipal (prefecture, state union) judicial administrative agency where their household registration is located. After the applicant's university account has been relocated to his original place of residence, and the place of origin is to relax the qualifications for enrollment, the application shall be made in accordance with the above provisions, and the application shall be made directly to the city (prefecture, state, league) judicial administrative office where the household registration is located. Information is not reported online .
If the application is overdue, the judicial administrative organ will not accept it.
(2) Site audit
From July 21st to 27th (except Saturday and Sunday), applicants will go to the National Judicial Examination Office of the Municipal Judicial Bureau (No. 108 Mingxiu West Road, Nanning City) to apply for on-site examination of qualifications.
3. Materials submitted when applying for site audit
From July 21st to 27th (except Saturday and Sunday), our office will conduct on-site review of the application materials submitted by the applicant. The applicant should submit the following materials:
(1) The application form for the 2011 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualifications is issued in duplicate (printed at the audit point).
(2) The original and a copy of the 2011 national judicial examination transcript (can be printed and copied at the audit point).
(3) The original of the ID card (returned after examination) and a duplicate copy. If the applicant's ID information is changed, please attach the format certification materials of the public security organ.
(4) If the applicant meets the requirements to relax the qualifying score line, the applicant shall provide the original (returned after examination) and duplicate copies of the household registration booklet. If the applicant's household registration information is changed, please attach the format certification materials of the public security organ.
(5) The original (returned after examination) and duplicate copies of the academic certificate; a copy of the "Record Form for Electronic Registration of the Academic Certificate of the Ministry of Education" on the website of Xuexin.
(6) Three recent 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crownless color ID photos of the same negative (2 posted on the application form and 1 for certificate)
(7) The original and a copy of the formal certificate issued by the public security organ that the applicant has not been criminally punished for intentional crime.
The submissions are arranged in the above order.
The Ministry of Justice approves the granting of legal professional qualifications and issues the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate to applicants who meet the requirements for review.
Consulting Tel: 3860026
July 2, 2012