According to the relevant notice spirit of the Ministry of Justice and the District Judiciary Department, from July 27 to July 31, our bureau has reviewed and awarded the legal professional qualifications for 2009 fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities that have passed the 2008 national judicial examination. The relevant issues are notified as follows:
I. Qualifying score line According to Article 17 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the Ministry of Justice discussed with the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate that the passing score line for the 2008 National Judicial Examination was 360 points. 315 points.
2. Granting of qualifications and application for legal professional qualifications (1) Applicants whose test scores reach the passing score line shall hold their ID cards, admission permits, and performance notices within the prescribed period, and proceed to the Legal Affairs Division (second floor) of our bureau. Application. After graduating from college, my account has been moved back to his original place of residence, and his original place of residence is a qualified applicant who has relaxed the qualifications for enrollment.
(2) The applicant should fill in the “Application Form for the 2008 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification Grant” (provided by our bureau) and submit the following materials:
1. The original and copy of the notice of national judicial examination results for the current year;
2. ID card and photocopy in duplicate. Applicants who enjoy the relaxation of the qualifying scores must provide their own household register (returned after examination) and a copy;
3. Original copy of graduation certificate (returned after examination) and photocopy in duplicate;
4. Three recent 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crownless color ID photos of the same film (2 posted on the application form and 1 for the certificate);
5. The original and photocopy of the certificate issued by the public security organ for the applicant's criminality without criminal punishment.
Nanning Justice Bureau
July 10, 2009