In accordance with the relevant notice spirit of the Ministry of Justice and the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, in order to do a good job in obtaining the results of the national judicial examination this year and the application for the "Legal Vocational Qualification Certificate", the relevant issues are announced as follows:
I. Collection and Verification of Examination Results (1) If the test takers need to receive their own test results, please go to the Legal Department on the second floor of our bureau (No. 108 Mingxiu West Road) from December 1 to 20 (not working on weekends). If you receive a score that meets the qualified score line or relaxes the score line, you must go through the formalities of applying for a legal professional qualification certificate when you receive the score.
(2) Results verification If the test takers have any objection to the examination results, they can apply to our bureau for written verification from December 1st to 7th. The written application should clearly indicate the applicant's name, admission ticket number, examination area, examination site and examination room where the examination is located, and attach a copy of the main and secondary certificate of the admission ticket. Overdue no longer apply.
2. Application for Legal Professional Qualification Certificate (1) Examinees whose test scores reach the passing score line, from December 1st to 20th, 2009 (not working on weekends), propose to our office the granting of legal professional qualifications, and the issuance of Legal Professionals Application for Qualification Certificate.
(2) The applicant should fill out the Application Form for the 2009 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification Grant in duplicate (provided by our office) and submit the following materials:
1. Notification of National Judicial Examination Results for the Year;
2. ID card and photocopy;
3． Applicants who meet the requirements to relax the qualifications for enrollment and relax the qualifying scores shall provide their own household register (returned after examination) and a copy;
4． Original diploma (returned after examination) and photocopy;
5． Recently, 3 photos (without uniform) of 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crownless color documents of the same film (2 of which were posted on the application form and 1 was used to produce a certificate);
5． No dismissal certificate issued by the unit or residence (village) committee.
6. Certificate of no criminal record issued by the public security organ (the local police station or the local police station).
Applying for a legal professional qualification certificate is divided into three categories: A, candidates with a bachelor's degree or above, and an examination score of 360 or more; B, which belongs to a region where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed, and the enrollment is a legal specialty, and the examination results are Candidates with a score of 360 or more; Category C is a candidate who has relaxed the qualifications for enrollment (including undergraduate and bachelor's degree in law) and has an exam score between 315 and 359.
(3) Candidates who have previously obtained a category C legal professional qualification certificate and have achieved a category A legal professional qualification certificate (360 points or more) this year must apply for a category C legal professional when applying for a category A legal professional qualification certificate The qualification certificate (including a copy) is returned to our office.
(4) In 2010, fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities who have passed the national judicial examination and reached the passing score, can only apply for the grant of legal professional qualifications and the issuance of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate after obtaining the graduation certificate. The specific time and measures will be announced separately.
(5) Approval for the grant of legal professional qualifications, and the relevant issues of the issuance of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate will be notified separately.
Nanning Justice Bureau
November 27, 2009