In accordance with the relevant notice spirit of the Ministry of Justice and the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, in order to do a good job in obtaining the results of the national judicial examination this year and the application for the "Legal Vocational Qualification Certificate", the relevant issues are announced as follows:
I. Collection and verification of test results
(I) Results Collection
If candidates need to receive their own test results, please go to Room 117 on the first floor of our bureau (No. 108 Mingxiu West Road) from December 1st to 20th (not working on weekends) to collect the results. At the same time, go through the formalities of applying for a legal professional qualification certificate.
(B) performance check
If the test takers have any objection to the test results, they can apply to our bureau for written verification from December 1st to 8th. The written application should clearly indicate the applicant's name, admission ticket number, examination area, examination site and examination room where the examination is located, and attach a copy of the main and secondary certificate of the admission ticket. Overdue no longer apply.
Application for Legal Professional Qualification Certificate
(1) Those candidates whose test scores have passed the qualifying scores will apply to our office for the grant of legal professional qualifications and the issuance of "Certificate of Legal Professional Qualifications" from December 1st to 20th, 2010 (not working on weekends).
(2) The applicant should fill out the “Application Form for the Grant of Legal Professional Qualifications for the National Judicial Examination 2010” in duplicate (provided by our office) and submit the following materials:
1. The original and copy of the national judicial examination notice this year;
2. ID card and photocopy in duplicate;
3． Applicants who meet the requirements to relax the qualifications for enrollment and relax the qualifying scores shall provide their own household register (returned after examination) and a copy;
4． Original academic certificate (returned after examination) and photocopy in duplicate;
5． Recently, 3 photos (without uniform) of 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crownless color documents of the same film (2 of which were posted on the application form and 1 was used to produce a certificate);
6. An original and photocopy of the certificate of non-dismissal issued by the unit or residence (village) committee of the place of residence.
7. The original and a copy of the certificate issued by the public security organ (the police station where the household registration is located or the area where the residence is located) has not been criminally punished for intentional crimes.
Applying for a legal professional qualification certificate is divided into three categories: A, candidates with a bachelor's degree or above, and an examination score of 360 or more; B, which belongs to a region where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed, and the enrollment is a legal specialty, and the examination results are Candidates with a score of 360 or more; Category C is a candidate who has relaxed the qualifications for enrollment (including undergraduate and bachelor's degree in law) and has an exam score between 315 and 359.
(3) Candidates who have previously obtained a category C legal professional qualification certificate and have achieved a category A legal professional qualification certificate (360 points or more) this year must apply for a category C legal professional when applying for a category A legal professional qualification certificate The qualification certificate (including a copy) is returned to our office.
(4) In 2011, fresh graduates of ordinary colleges and universities who have passed the national judicial examination in 2011 passed the score line. After obtaining the graduation certificate, they can apply for the grant of legal professional qualifications and the issuance of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate. The specific time and measures will be announced separately.
(5) Approval for the grant of legal professional qualifications, and the relevant issues of the issuance of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate will be notified separately.