In accordance with the relevant provisions of the autonomous region and the people's government of Nanning City on the comprehensive implementation of the work of expanding power and strengthening counties, this plan is now formulated for the “Legal Aid Review” project that has been transferred to the Nanning Legal Aid Center for approval by the Judicial Department of the autonomous region.
Article 1 Name and Nature of Administrative Examination and Approval Projects
(1) Name of the administrative examination and approval project:
(II) Nature of administrative examination and approval items: non-administrative permission
Article 2 Basis for setting administrative approval items
1. Article 18 of the Legal Aid Regulations (Order No. 385 of the State Council);
2. "Notice of the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Printing and Distributing the Results of Administrative Examination and Approval Projects" (Gui Zhengfa  No. 36).
Article 3 Decentralized and Receiving Subjects of Administrative Examination and Approval Projects
(1) Decentralized subject: Department of Justice of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
(2) Recipient: Nanning Legal Aid Center
Article 4 Decentralization and acceptance of administrative approval projects
(1) Decentralization method: direct decentralization.
(2) Reception level: Partial reception.
Article 5 Authority for administrative approval after acceptance
(1) The acceptance of legal aid examination and approval matters is based on the seat of the people's court where the case is heard.
(2) The Nanning Legal Aid Center is responsible for accepting and examining legal aid applications at this level, and assigning or arranging personnel to provide legal aid to citizens who meet the requirements of the Legal Aid Regulations.
(3) The county-level legal aid center is responsible for accepting and examining legal aid applications within its jurisdiction, and assigning or arranging personnel to provide legal aid to citizens who meet the requirements of the Legal Aid Regulations.
Article 6 Acceptance time of administrative examination and approval projects
Since May 8, 2012, Nanning Legal Aid Center has been responsible for the examination and approval of legal aid applications at the municipal level.