According to the relevant provisions of the Autonomous Region People ’s Government on comprehensively carrying out the work of expanding powers and strengthening counties, and the “Notice of the General Office of the People ’s Government of Nanning City on Printing and Distributing the Catalog of the Examination and Approval of the Power Expansion and Management of Nanning City” (Nanfu Office  No.117) Spiritually, the Judicial Bureau of Nanning City decided to decentralize the "Legal Aid Review" of the Nanning Legal Aid Center's subordinate agency for approval directly to the county (district) judicial bureau legal aid centers for approval. In order to do a good job in the decentralization of the administrative examination and approval project, this plan is formulated.
I. Basic information of administrative examination and approval projects
Project Name: Legal Aid Review
Nature of matter: Non-administrative approval
Subject: Nanning Legal Aid Center
1. Article 18 of the Legal Aid Regulations (Order No. 385 of the State Council);
2. "Notice of the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Printing and Distributing the Results of Administrative Examination and Approval Projects" (Gui Zhengfa  No. 36).
Decentralized and receiving subjects
Decentralized subject: Legal Aid Center of Nanning
Recipient: Legal aid centers of each county (district)
Third, the decentralization method and degree
Decentralization method: direct decentralization.
Degree of decentralization: partial decentralization. The acceptance of legal aid examination and approval matters is based on the seat of the people's court hearing the case.
Decentralization and reception time
From May 8, 2012, the Municipal Legal Aid Center and the County (District) Legal Aid Center implemented examination and approval in accordance with the decentralized administrative examination and approval authority.
V. Supervision, Inspection and Management Responsibility
(1) Improve measures and implement them. The Municipal Judicial Bureau, the Municipal Legal Aid Center, and the County (District) Judicial Bureau, the Legal Aid Center will do a good job in decentralizing and receiving approval matters to ensure the smooth implementation of the decentralization of administrative approval.
(2) Implement responsibilities and strengthen filing. The Municipal Legal Aid Center and the County (District) Legal Aid Center shall bear their respective responsibilities for the faults arising from their respective examination and approval procedures.
(3) Perform duties according to law and strengthen supervision. The Municipal Judicial Bureau and the Municipal Legal Aid Center will strengthen the supervision and inspection of decentralized administrative examination and approval matters, and have the right to request the relevant units to rectify the problems found in the inspection. In serious cases, the relevant departments will be advised to the responsible personnel and other responsible personnel. The person directly responsible shall be given administrative sanctions according to law.
Nanning Justice Bureau
May 3, 2012