The 2010 National Judicial Examination will take place on September 11 and 12. According to the relevant regulations announced by the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China on May 31, 2010 (No. 96) and the Judiciary Department of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on June 1, 2010, the relevant matters regarding the organization and implementation of the 2010 National Judicial Examination are as follows: :
I. Registration Conditions
1. Those who meet the following requirements can register for the national judicial examination:
(1) Nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and enjoy the right to vote and be elected;
(3) Have full capacity for civil conduct;
(4) Have a bachelor degree or above in law majors in colleges or universities, or have legal knowledge in other majors in colleges or universities;
(5) Good conduct.
2. According to the Opinions of the Ministry of Justice on Determining the Places for Relaxing the Qualifications for National Judicial Examination (Sifatong  No. 38), the counties (including autonomous counties) under our jurisdiction, Jiangzhou District, Chongzuo City, and Pingxiang City In Fangchenggang Port District, Fangchenggang Fangcheng District, Youjiang District, Baise City, Jinchengjiang District, Hechi City, Yizhou City, the qualifications for enrollment can be relaxed for graduates of law majors in colleges and universities.
According to the provisions of Article 68 of the Higher Education Law of the People's Republic of China, the aforementioned institutions of higher education refer to universities, independent colleges and technical colleges, including higher vocational schools and adult colleges.
The legal professional scope of the aforementioned legal professional bachelor's degree includes: law, law, economic law, international economic law, labor reform, commercial law, criminal justice, lawyers, prison management, civil and commercial law, judicial assistants, legal secretaries, judicial police, Legal affairs, clerk, criminal execution, civil execution, administrative execution, criminal investigation technology, judicial identification technology, security technology, judicial information technology, judicial information security, customs international legal treaties and conventions, procuratorial affairs, economic and legal affairs, prison Management, reeducation through labor management, criminal psychometric measurement and correction technology, judicial accounting, correction of drug-related personnel, etc. ("Guidelines for Professional Guidance of Higher Vocational Education in General Colleges (Trial)" and "Catalogue of Higher Education Self-study Examinations")
3. Ordinary colleges and universities fresh graduates of 2011 can sign up for the national judicial examination.
The aforementioned ordinary colleges and universities refer to those institutions established in accordance with the "Higher Education Law of the People's Republic of China" and approved by the education administrative department of the State Council to hold full-time undergraduate-level ordinary higher education, including full-time undergraduate colleges and independent colleges.
4. Persons holding academic (degree) certificates in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, or foreign institutions of higher learning may register for the national judicial examination after their academic (degree) certificates are certified by the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
5. Personnel in any of the following situations cannot register for the National Judicial Examination. Registration is invalid if they have already completed the registration procedures:
(1) Having received criminal punishment for an intentional crime;
(2) Have been expelled from public office by a state organ;
(3) Have been revoked a lawyer or notary's practice certificate;
(4) In accordance with Article 18 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination (Trial)", those who have been sentenced to no registration for the National Judicial Examination within 2 years and the deadline has not expired; or who have been sentenced to no registration for the National Judicial Examination for life.
6. Personnel who have passed the National Judicial Examination and obtained Class A legal vocational qualification certificates, and those who have obtained Class B legal vocational qualification certificates but have not yet obtained a bachelor's degree or higher from colleges and universities, may not register for the National Judicial Examination again.
Application method, time and place
1. Registration method
Registration for the 2010 National Judicial Examination is divided into two phases: online registration and on-site confirmation.
2. Online registration time
In 2010, the national judicial examination uniformly implemented online registration. Online registration is from June 5th to 25th. Applicants should log in to the Ministry of Justice's website (website: http://www.moj.gov.cn) during the above period to register online. No resubmission will be processed after the deadline.
3. Confirm the time, place and payment on site
(1) The on-site confirmation time for the 2010 national judicial examination is from July 1 to 20.
The specific time is: 8: 30-11: 30 am, 3: 00-5: 30 pm (Closed on Saturdays and Sundays, starting at 9:00 am).
(2) Confirmation of registration qualification: No. 108, Mingxiu West Road, Nanning (Justice Bureau of Nanning)
Candidates with residence registration who are not working in our city and who work and study in this city can hold the certificate (A4 paper) issued by the work or study unit or the residential committee in the place where they live to confirm their eligibility.
(3) When the applicants confirm on the spot, each person shall pay the registration fee according to the standard of 240 yuan determined by the price department of the autonomous region. After the applicant has paid the registration fee, if the registration is invalid due to the reason of the applicant, the registration fee will not be refunded.
★ Note: Please make an appointment for your confirmation time when you forecast the name online (note the distinction between morning and afternoon) and go to the registration point to go through the qualification confirmation and photography procedures on time.
3. The following materials should be provided when confirming the eligibility for registration 1. The serial number of the online registration of the 2010 National Judicial Examination;
2. One original and photocopy of my valid ID (second-generation resident ID, officer ID, soldier ID).
Applicants who have not redeemed the second-generation resident ID card can apply for it with a valid first-generation resident ID card.
Those who hold passports to take part in national judicial examinations must submit their valid ID certificates or household registration certificates at the same time.
3. An original and a copy of my academic certificate.
Ordinary colleges and universities fresh graduates in 2011 should apply for a certificate issued by the institution (the format certificate can be downloaded from the Ministry of Justice website) and the original and photocopy of the student ID card.
Persons holding education qualifications in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and foreign institutions of higher education must also submit a certificate of academic credentials issued by the International Student Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
4. A Letter of Integrity Commitment to Register for the National Judicial Examination (provided by the registration site)
5. Persons whose household registration is in the region where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed must submit the original household registration (printed version) (the so-called printed version, that is, the text on the inside of the account is printed by computer, not handwritten) and a photocopy (photocopy of the homepage and the column page) One copy; the registered residence code in the registration form should be consistent with the registered residence.
Copies of the provided materials and certificates are required to use A4 paper.
The examination area of our city adopts the on-site digital photo collection method to collect photos. Please pay attention to the neat dress.
4. If the application materials are true and complete and meet the requirements, the admission card will be issued on the spot after confirmation.
V. Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who study, work and live in the city apply for the 2010 National Judicial Examination in the examination area of our city in accordance with the relevant regulations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
6. Other unfinished matters, as well as examination content, subjects and methods, test questions, reference objections, results release, examination effectiveness and qualification grant, examination review and tutoring, etc. are subject to the Ministry of Justice Announcement 96 and the Autonomous Region Judiciary Department's announcement.
Registration consultation phone: 3860026 3828128
Nanning Justice Bureau
June 2, 2010