According to the Ministry of Justice's "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Auditing and Granting Legal Professional Qualifications for Newly-Graduated Graduates of Colleges and Universities Passing the 2013 Examination in 2014" (Si Fa Tong  No. 63) and the relevant notice of the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, The notice on matters related to the application of legal professional qualifications for the 2014 graduates of the regular colleges and universities that passed the 2013 national judicial examination in Nanning Examination Area is as follows:
First, the qualifying score line
According to the Implementation Measures of the National Judicial Examination, the Ministry of Justice discussed the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate, which determined that the national pass score line for the 2013 national judicial exam was 360 points, and Guangxi was a region where the qualifications for enrolling qualifications were relaxed, and the pass mark line was 305 points.
The fresh graduates of the 2014 colleges and universities who have passed the 2013 National Judicial Examination must pass the website of the Ministry of Justice (http://www.moj.gov.) From 9:00 to 24:00 on July 11, 2014. cn), fill in the relevant information of the application for the grant of legal professional qualifications, and automatically generate the 2013 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification Grant Application Form and submit it online. Applicants can choose to apply for a legal professional qualification certificate at the place of residence, domicile or work.
Applicants whose household registration is in a place where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed, and those who have achieved the relaxed passing scores in the examination, must choose to apply for the grant of legal professional qualifications in the municipal (prefecture, state, and union) judicial administrative department where their household registration is located. After the applicant's university account has been relocated to his original place of residence, and the place of origin is to relax the qualifications for enrollment, the application shall be made in accordance with the above provisions, and the application shall be made directly to the city (prefecture, state, league) judicial administrative office where the household registration is located. Information is not reported online .
Applicants from the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions studying in the Mainland shall choose the judicial administration organs in the Mainland to handle the application for granting legal professional qualifications.
If the application is overdue, the judicial administrative organ will not accept it.
Third, on-site audit
After the online application is completed, the Ministry of Justice and the provincial, district, and municipal judicial offices (bureaus) check the list of applicants and the registration information. Our office will conduct on-site review of the application materials submitted by the applicant from July 20th to 25th. Applicants are requested to go to the National Judicial Examination Office of the Nanning Judicial Bureau (No. 108 Mingxiu West Road, Nanning) for on-site examination within the above time.
The applicant must submit the following materials during the on-site audit:
(1) The application form for the 2013 National Judicial Examination Legal Professional Qualification Award is issued in duplicate (printed at the site audit site).
(2) The original and a copy of the 2013 national judicial examination transcript (can be printed and copied at the audit point).
(3) The original of the ID card (returned after examination) and a duplicate copy. If the applicant's ID information is changed, please attach the format certification materials of the public security organ.
(4) If the applicant enjoys the relaxation of the qualifying scores, the applicant must provide the original (returned after examination) and photocopy (homepage, household homepage, and my page) in duplicate. If the applicant's household registration information is changed, please attach the format certification materials of the public security organ.
(5) The original (returned after examination) and duplicate copies of the academic certificate; a copy of the "Record Form for Electronic Registration of the Academic Certificate of the Ministry of Education" on the website of Xuexin.
(6) The form certificate issued by the school where you registered for the 2013 national judicial examination.
(7) The same negative film as my online registration for the 2013 National Judicial Examination. 2 inch (46mm × 32mm) crown-free color ID photos. 4 (2 posted on the application form, 1 posted on the registration form, and 1 for the certificate. ).
The submissions are arranged in the above order.
After reviewing the qualified applicants, the Ministry of Justice approved the grant of legal professional qualifications and issued the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate. The issue of certificate issuance will be notified separately.
Consulting Tel: 3860026, 3860228
June 23, 2014