The 2008 National Judicial Examination will be held on September 20 and 21. According to the relevant regulations of the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China No. 75 of 2008 and the announcement of the Justice Department of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, the registration of the 2008 National Judicial Examination Nanning Examination Area is hereby announced as follows:
I. Registration Conditions
1. Those who meet the following requirements can register for the national judicial examination:
(1) Nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and enjoy the right to vote and be elected;
(3) Have full capacity for civil conduct;
(4) Have a bachelor degree or above in law majors in colleges or universities, or have legal knowledge in other majors in colleges or universities;
(5) Good conduct.
2. According to the "Opinions of the Ministry of Justice on Determining the Places for Relaxing the Qualifications for the National Judicial Examination" (Sifatong  No. 38), from May 2007 to December 31, 2011, the counties under our jurisdiction (Including autonomous counties) and Jiangzhou District of Chongzuo City, Pingxiang City, Fangchenggang City Port District, Fangchenggang City of Fangchenggang City, Youjiang District of Baise City, Jinchengjiang District of Hechi City, Yizhou City, and the qualifications for registration can be relaxed to colleges Graduated from the School of Law.
According to the provisions of Article 68 of the Higher Education Law of the People's Republic of China, the aforementioned institutions of higher education refer to universities, independent colleges and technical colleges, including higher vocational schools and adult colleges.
The legal professional scope of the aforementioned legal professional bachelor's degree includes: law, law, economic law, international economic law, labor reform, commercial law, criminal justice, lawyers, prison management, civil and commercial law, judicial assistants, legal secretaries, judicial police, Legal affairs, clerk, criminal execution, civil execution, administrative execution, criminal investigation technology, judicial identification technology, security technology, judicial information technology, judicial information security, customs international legal treaties and conventions, procuratorial affairs, economic and legal affairs, prison Management, reeducation through labor management, criminal psychometric measurement and correction technology, judicial accounting, correction of drug-related personnel, etc.
3. Ordinary colleges and universities Fresh graduates of undergraduates in 2009 can register for the National Judicial Examination at the school's location.
The aforementioned ordinary colleges and universities refer to those institutions established in accordance with the "Higher Education Law of the People's Republic of China" and approved by the education administrative department of the State Council to hold full-time undergraduate-level ordinary higher education, including full-time undergraduate colleges and independent colleges. In order to facilitate management, fresh graduates of undergraduates in 2009 can only apply for examinations in the examination area where the school is located.
4. Persons holding academic (degree) certificates in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, or foreign institutions of higher learning may register for the national judicial examination after their academic (degree) certificates are certified by the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
5. Personnel in any of the following situations cannot register for the National Judicial Examination. Registration is invalid if they have already completed the registration procedures:
(1) Having received criminal punishment for an intentional crime;
(2) Have been expelled from public office by a state organ;
(3) Have been revoked a lawyer or notary's practice certificate;
(4) In accordance with Article 18 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination (Trial)", those who have been sentenced to no registration for the National Judicial Examination within 2 years and the deadline has not expired; or who have been sentenced to no registration for the National Judicial Examination for life.
6. Personnel who have passed the National Judicial Examination and obtained Class A legal vocational qualification certificates, and those who have obtained Class B legal vocational qualification certificates but have not yet obtained a bachelor's degree or higher from colleges and universities, may not register for the National Judicial Examination again.
Application method, time and place
1. Registration method
The 2008 National Judicial Examination will continue to implement online prediction and on-site confirmation. On-site registration eligibility confirmation will no longer accept manual resubmissions in principle, please register each other to inform.
2, online forecast time
For June 11-25, 2008. Applicants must log on to the Ministry of Justice's website (http://www.legalinfo.gov.cn) during the above period for online forecasting.
3. On-site confirmation of qualifications and payment time
From July 1st to July 20th, 8: 30-11: 30 am, 3: 00-5: 30 pm (Saturday and Sunday are not closed, starting at 9:00 am).
★ Note: Please make an appointment for your confirmation time when you forecast the name online (note the distinction between morning and afternoon) and go to the registration point to go through the qualification confirmation and photography procedures on time.
4. Registration Qualification Confirmation Location: No. 108 Mingxiu West Road, Nanning (Nanning Judicial Bureau)
Applicants who are not registered in the city but are working or studying in the city can confirm their eligibility in our city with the certificate issued by the work or study unit or the residential committee where they live.
3. The following materials should be provided when confirming the eligibility for registration
1. The online registration number of the 2008 National Judicial Examination;
2. Download a copy of the online registration form with my information for review;
3. An original copy of my valid ID card (resident ID card, officer ID, soldier ID) and a copy of A4 paper;
4. An original copy of my academic certificate and a copy of A4 paper.
Ordinary colleges and universities graduates in 2009 should apply for a certificate issued by their institution (the format certificate can be downloaded from the Ministry of Justice website).
Persons holding education qualifications in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and foreign institutions of higher education must also submit a certificate of academic credentials issued by the International Student Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
5. A Letter of Integrity Commitment to Register for the National Judicial Examination (provided by the registration site)
6. Persons with household registration in areas where the qualifications for enrollment are relaxed should submit a copy of the original (printed version) and photocopy (photocopy of the home page and the column page) of the household registration; the household registration code filled in the registration form should be consistent with the household registration.
5. At the time of registration, the registration examination fee of 200 yuan shall be paid according to the standards determined by the price department of the autonomous region.
The examination area of our city adopts the on-site digital photo collection method to collect photos. Please pay attention to the neat dress.
4. If the application materials are true and complete and meet the requirements, the admission card will be issued on the spot after confirmation.
V. Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who study, work and live in the city, apply for the 2008 National Judicial Examination in the examination area of our city, and follow the relevant regulations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
6. Other unfinished matters, as well as examination content, subjects and methods, test question reference answer disagreement, results release, examination effectiveness and qualification grant, examination review and tutoring, etc. are subject to the Ministry of Justice Announcement 75 and the Autonomous Region Judiciary Department's announcement.
Registration consultation phone: 3860026 3828128
Nanning Justice Bureau
June 10, 2008