According to the spirit of the relevant documents of the Ministry of Justice and the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, the relevant issues regarding the announcement of the 2008 national judicial examination results and the application for the "Legal Vocational Qualification Certificate" are as follows:
First, the qualifying score line
According to Article 17 of the "Implementation Measures for the National Judicial Examination", the Ministry of Justice has determined that the passing score of the 2008 National Judicial Examination is 360 points. For those candidates who meet the requirements for relaxing the qualifications for national judicial examination, the qualified score line is relaxed to 315 points.
Candidates have objections to the test results, and can hold their ID cards, admission tickets and copies (primary and secondary certificates) from now to December 8 to the Judicial Examination Office of the Judicial Bureau of our city (address: 108 Mingxiu West Road, Judiciary No. 202 on the second floor of the Bureau).
3. Granting of qualifications and application for legal professional qualification certificates
(1) Materials to be filled out and provided for applying for a Class A certificate
1. Application form for qualification grant in duplicate (application form provided by the Municipal Judicial Bureau); 2. One original and copy of the transcript (the transcript is obtained from the Municipal Judicial Bureau); 3. Resident ID card and photocopy Two copies (returned after inspection of the original); 4. Three recent photos of the same negative 2-inch crownless color certificate (specification: 46mm × 32mm); 5. The original and copy of the academic certificate in duplicate (returned after the original inspection); 6. One original and one copy of the certificate issued by the work unit that has not been expelled from public office by the state agency (for those without a work unit, the residence (village) committee shall issue a certificate of dismissal from public office); 7. The public security agency (police station) where the household registration is located One original and one copy of the certificate of no criminal record.
(2) Materials that must be completed and provided for applying for categories B and C
Same as Type A certificate, plus a certificate of family register (the family register) and a duplicate copy (the original will be returned after inspection).
(Three) matters needing attention
1. When providing the household registration certificate, the first page of the applicant's account booklet and the personal information concerning the applicant must be submitted (the first page of the account booklet should be stamped with the seal of the Autonomous Region Public Security Department and the local public security bureau, and the seal of the copy should be clear and legible ).
2. The paper size of the submitted materials is A4, if it does not meet the A4 paper specifications, please paste the submitted materials on A4 paper.
3. The time for receiving application materials is from December 1st to December 20th. The materials for applying for the legal professional qualification certificate should be submitted to the National Judicial Examination Office (No. 202 on the second floor) of the Nanning Judicial Bureau by December 20th.
Specific processing time: 8: 30-11: 30 am 3: 00-5: 00 pm (Note: all workdays)
National Judicial Examination Office of Nanning Judicial Bureau
November 26, 2008