Procedures for applying for a judicial appraisal agency by the Nanning Judicial Bureau
I. Application Conditions
Legal persons or other organizations applying for judicial identification shall meet the following requirements:
Have their own name and residence;
Have funds of not less than 200,000 to 1 million yuan;
Have a clear scope of forensic expertise;
Have the necessary instruments and equipment for judicial identification within the scope of business;
There are testing laboratories that have to pass the metrological certification or laboratory accreditation according to law, which is necessary for judicial identification in the business scope;
Each judicial appraisal business has more than 3 judicial appraisers.
2. Submit application materials:
(1) Application form;
(2) Relevant documents to prove the identity of the applicant;
(3) Proof of residence and proof of funds;
(4) relevant industry qualifications and qualification certificates;
(5) Instrument and equipment description and ownership certificate
(6) Relevant materials of the testing laboratory;
(7) Relevant materials for judicial appraisers to apply for practice;
(8) relevant internal management system materials;
(9) Other materials to be submitted.
In applying for the establishment of a judicial appraisal agency with independent legal person qualification, in addition to the above application materials, it shall also submit a charter of the judicial appraisal agency, and report its name to the judicial administrative organ in accordance with the relevant provisions of the name management of judicial appraisal agencies.
The above materials must be provided in triplicate.
Third, audit registration
(1) If a legal person or other organization applies for judicial appraisal business under any of the following circumstances, the judicial administrative organ shall not accept it and issue a decision on rejection:
1. The legal representative or the person in charge of the appraisal agency has been penalized or fired from public office;
2. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
(II) Preliminary examination
The legal person or other organization applying for judicial identification shall submit a written application to the Legal Affairs Division of our office and submit the application materials to our office for review at one time as required. Our office will conduct a preliminary examination within 30 days from the date of receiving all the application materials, and conduct on-site inspections of the site and equipment.
If it is found that the application materials need to be supplemented or amended, the application unit shall supplement or amend them as required; the time limit for preliminary examination shall be recalculated from the date of submission of the supplementary or amended materials. After completing the preliminary examination and signing opinions, our bureau will hand it over to the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region together with the application materials.
The Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region shall, within 30 days from the date of receiving the application materials and preliminary examination opinions transferred by the Municipal Judicial Bureau, decide to accept the application, it shall issue an acceptance decision and complete the examination in accordance with the legal time limit and procedures.
Our office accepted the application consultation telephone: 3828128 3860026