Counties, districts, and development zones judicial bureaus, bureaus, bureaus, and municipal legal aid centers:
南宁市司法局2015年督查工作方案 》已经局党组审议通过，现印发给你们，请遵照执行。 The " Nanning Judicial Bureau's 2015 Supervision Work Program " has been reviewed and approved by the party group of the Bureau, and is now issued to you. Please follow it.
年7月21日 July 21 , 2015
Office of the Judicial Bureau of Nanning 年7月22日印发 Issued on 22 July 2015
年督查工作方案 Nanning City Judicial Bureau's 2015 Work Plan for Inspection
〔 2015 〕 33号 ）精神和年度绩效考评的要求，制定本方案。 In order to ensure the effective implementation of major decisions, important work deployments, leadership instructions, and assignments of the central, autonomous regions, municipal committees, and municipal governments, the annual work deployment and requirements of the judicial administrative organ of Nanning City are fully completed. The implementation of this plan was based on the spirit and the requirements of the annual performance evaluation of the Government's implementation of inspection supervision (Nanfu Office [ 2015 ] No. 33 ).
I. Guiding Ideology
Adhering to the guidance of Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," and the scientific outlook on development, we thoroughly implemented the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Party, the 3rd and 4th Plenary Sessions of the 18th CPC Central Committee, and the spirit of important speeches by General Secretary Xi Jinping. The important decision-making and work deployment of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government, focusing on establishing a scientific, efficient, coordinated and unified long-term supervision mechanism, and focusing on the progress and implementation of key work and innovation pilot demonstrations, effectively and orderly promote judicial administration. Work innovation and development.
The Municipal Bureau set up an inspection team. The team leader is Wang Minliang, deputy secretary and deputy director of the party's party group, and Sun Chunxia, member of the party's party group and director of the political department, serves as deputy group leader. Zhou Qin, Chen Hongpu, Tang Weiguo, Zhou Xiuqing, Li Wenlu and Lu Zhiyu are members of the inspection team. The supervision team is responsible for the system-wide supervision, and puts forward clear supervision work content, standards, time limits and requirements; supervises the implementation; analyzes the existing problems, makes recommendations and gives feedback.
3. Supervision work
(1) Supervision and inspection of the implementation of important documents, speech spirits, and important conference spirits of the Central Committee, the State Council, the Party Committee of the Autonomous Region, the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region, and the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government;
(2) Supervision and inspection of the implementation of major decision-making arrangements of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government and the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region;
(3) Supervision and inspection of the implementation of decisions made at important meetings of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government;
(4) Supervision and inspection of the implementation of the instructions issued by the leaders of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government, the Judicial Department of the Autonomous Region and relevant departments and the tasks assigned;
(5) Supervising and inspecting the suggestions of the NPC deputies and the CPPCC for handling the reply work;
(6) Supervision and inspection of the implementation of the annual work, key work, and innovation demonstration work determined by the municipal party's party group;
(7) Supervising and inspecting the construction of the Party's work style and clean government and the implementation of the implementation of the eight requirements of the Central Committee;
Fourth, the object of inspection
County (district) judicial bureaus, municipal bureau departments, municipal legal aid centers.
V. Inspection procedures
(I) The implementation of superior documents, the spirit of the meeting, and the supervision of the advancement of key tasks shall be in accordance with the requirements of relevant documents of the Municipal Bureau.
(2) For the matters instructed by the leader to be inspected or assigned, the supervisory team of the municipal bureau shall submit the supervisory opinions, and after the approval of the leaders of the municipal bureau, the supervisory projects shall be confirmed, the registration shall be numbered, the proposed opinions shall be proposed, and the handling method and deadline shall be determined And draw up a supervision and supervision list, and submit supervision requirements to the undertaking department. For matters that have been transferred to the undertaking department, the Municipal Bureau's inspection team must follow up and inspect them frequently and urge them to be processed on time; for those failing to do so within the prescribed time limit, the Municipal Bureau's inspection team must promptly handle them and supervise the deadline.
(3) Closing feedback. All units should timely report on the implementation of important work deployments and write comprehensive reports with analysis and recommendations. For the matters transferred from the higher-level departments or reviewed by the leaders, the undertaking departments must report the situation in time. ; If the situation is complicated for a while, it is difficult to resolve it in a timely manner and a corresponding explanation should be made.
Ways of inspection
Led by the Municipal Bureau's inspection team, a combination of discussions, inspections, and field inspections was used. After the inspection work was over, the Municipal Bureau's inspection team summarized the problems identified by the supervision, pointed out the existing problems and deficiencies, and reported back to the units in time to put forward suggestions for rectification.
(1) Discussion and exchange. Held a forum led by the supervisor and involved units to listen to the work report of the inspection target.
(2) Inspection data. Consult relevant documents and materials, generally including meeting minutes, document notices, system specifications, and work plans.
(3) Field inspection. Random inspections of some units and site visits to ensure the most authentic first-hand information. Discover and summarize the highlights of the work in a timely manner, and report problems and deficiencies found in the progress of the work.
(4) Supervision summary. Summarize relevant information, fill in the inspection form, check the situation against the basic figure, and write an inspection report.
(5) Feedback. After each inspection, the Municipal Bureau's inspection team shall exchange opinions with the leaders of the inspected unit, affirm the results, point out the deficiencies, and put forward suggestions for rectification.
Arrangement of supervision work
The supervision work is divided into daily supervision, special supervision and temporary supervision.
(1) Daily supervision. The Municipal Bureau's inspection team organizes relevant departments on a quarterly or semi-annual basis, and conducts joint supervision and inspection on the progress of related work through joint inspections.
(2) Special supervision. Carry out regular special supervision and inspection on major decisions, important work, pilot demonstration work, or issues approved and assigned by leaders, and continuously supervise, inspect, supervise, control, and feedback, and provide dynamic supervision information for the Party Committee of the Municipal Bureau at any time. Until the whole process is completed.
(3) Temporary supervision. In the process of investigation and inspection, the staff of the supervision team of the Municipal Bureau may temporarily conduct work inspections at random.
Use of inspection results
Inspections are regularly reported in the form of documents. The results of the inspection serve as an important basis for each department's evaluation and evaluation of annual work goals.
Nine, inspection work requirements
(1) Supervision work shall be conducted in strict accordance with the time limit and quality requirements of the inspection, so as to achieve practical results, so as to achieve results and answer everything.
(2) The supervision responsibility system is implemented. The main leaders of all units should carefully study and deploy the supervision matters issued by their superiors and be responsible for the results of the supervision. Matters that need to be handled jointly by several units shall be handled by the organizer, and the relevant units shall actively cooperate without delaying or delaying work.
(3) Strict supervision and reward work. Units and individuals who have implemented the supervision work shall be given public notices; those who fail to work, fail to report after the due date, or falsify in the handling process shall be held accountable for the major leaders after investigation and verification, and shall be notified and criticized.
(4) Inspection staff should strive to improve their own ideological and professional qualities, be familiar with and master the policies and policies of the party and the state, understand the overall situation, and have a high level of theory and policy. It is necessary to be diligent and honest, not to be indifferent to personal affairs, abuse of power, to be honest and fair, to consciously resist all kinds of malpractices, strictly abide by confidentiality regulations, and not to disclose or publish matters that are instructed or assigned by leaders. Keep secrets.