Each county, development zone, municipal bureau, department, and subordinate unit:
In order to cooperate with the work of making government affairs public, and further improve the work of making government affairs public at present and for a period of time in the future, the leadership of the Bureau decided to adjust the leadership of the Nanning Judiciary Bureau's work of making government affairs public.
：彭敏 南宁市司法局党组成员、副局长 Leader in charge : Peng Min , member of the party group and deputy director of the Nanning Justice Bureau
南宁市司法局办公室主任 Team members: Zhou Qin Director of the Office of the Judicial Bureau of Nanning
梁海婷 南宁市司法局办公室科员 Staff: Liang Haiting , member of the Office of the Judicial Bureau of Nanning
南宁市司法局办公室工作人员 Qin Lintian Nanning Judicial Bureau Office Staff
南宁市司法局办公室工作人员 Liao Chunqing Office staff of Nanning Judicial Bureau
南宁市司法局办公室工作人员 Chen Yingqiu Staff of Nanning Judicial Bureau
领导小组下设办公室，办公室设在局办公室。 1. There is an office under the leading group, and the office is located in the bureau office. Zhou Qin is also the director of the office. The office of the bureau is responsible for uniformly arranging and coordinating the bureau's government information disclosure work.
2. Duties of Open Government Affairs
(1) Responsible for leadership responsibilities
1. Responsible for organizing, coordinating, guiding, and advancing the openness of government affairs in the overall judicial administrative system.
2. Responsible for the overall planning and work deployment of the public affairs of the judicial administration system, decision-making on major issues, and review of important documents.
3． Discuss other matters that need to be agreed by the leadership group.
(2) Duties of the Office of the Leading Group for Open Government Affairs
1. Under the leadership of the open administrative affairs department, the organization is responsible for the specific organizational coordination, inspection, and guidance of the overall judicial administrative system's open affairs, and undertakes the daily work of the leadership group.
2. Organize the preparation of the bureau's open government affairs guide, the open government affairs catalogue, and the annual report on open government affairs.
4． Specifically undertake the government affairs disclosure matters of the bureau agencies, maintain and organize the update of the government affairs information that is publicized globally, and conduct confidential review of the government affairs information to be disclosed.
5． Responsible for information exchange and other related work in open government affairs.
December 18, 2019